Internship Opportunity with Ralph Lauren

Always looking to help the NT community! If anyone is interested in the below opportunity with my employer shoot me a PM and we can discuss.

Our 10-week Corporate Internship Program provides students with a hands-on rotational experience within
two specific business and/or corporate functions:

Buying
Communications & Public Relations
Digital Strategy & Operations
Finance
Human Resources
Information Technology
International
Marketing
Merchandising
Planning
Production
Sales / Account Management
Sourcing & Logistics

Additionally, students will also participate in a group collaborative case study as an on-going project. After a successful completion of the program, full time entry-level offers will be extended to top candidates.

Qualifications:
To be eligible for the Ralph Lauren Corporate Internship Program, applicants must:

Attend college full-time in the United States and be entering their senior year
Be authorized to work in the United States
Have a minimum 3.0 GPA
Show a demonstrated interest in the retail industry and a passion for the Ralph Lauren brand

Skills:
Preferred candidates will have the following:

Strong problem-solving/analytical and communication skills
Demonstrated leadership in school and community activities
Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
The ability to develop and maintain open and honest working relationships with others

:pimp:

Wish I was in undergraduate... There's so many opportunities if you just apply yourself and keep the GPA up...

Sadly, I had to hit the reset button on my college career. Lol.

Anything for engineers?

Go to your schools engineering department. Companies and firms near college campuses typically have information sessions.

Props to OP. that's a super dope opportunity. :pimp:

Go to your schools engineering department. Companies and firms near college campuses typically have information sessions.

Props to OP. that's a super dope opportunity. :pimp:

Believe me, I'm familiar with our career center. They've provided me an internship and a 6 month co op :lol: . Extremely grateful. But you always have to pursue every opportunity nowadays

I was just wondering if there was anything for RL through suni specifically

Last edited:
been out of school for 3.5 years but would love to get my feet into the communications/ PR world  
nerd.gif

i know i know wishful thinking... 

if only I was a senior....

I don't normally mess with internships but if it was a paid joint I would be with it

also don't have no 3.0 gpa :lol:

+1

Good luck to the entrants, I'd be all over this if I was still in school!
Thanks! If anyone graduated already and interested we can discuss other opportunities available.
I graduate with a degree in Psychology in 12 days. I have 9 years of Customer Service experience with one employer. Do you have anything for me?

I need to find work before Grad School. 

This is a great internship opportunity! If I were still in college, I'd definitely pursue it. The experience gained from an iconic brand like RL will be totally worth it (paid or unpaid).

All of the RL corporate offices are in NY and jersey right? Def would look at business analyst roles if there were atlanta offices

|I Wish I met those qualifications. I'd turn that internship into a long and prosperous career.

It is based in NY and NJ and also paid!

If you already graduated we can work on full time opportunities available if you meet the requirements.

Welp, only a freshman and I'm a computer engineering major, so im out
I'll find my opportunity thi

Good luck to anyone who applies, its a great opportunity :smokin

Just realized Sami's OP. I saw your ig followers shoot up from like a thousand to 4k when you put those yeezys up :lol:

Bump for helping NTers.

Back
Top Bottom