Interview at Target tomorrow

Tips?? any Target employee's on here???

edit: update

had interview, it went well in my opinion, they ask A LOT of questions, I happened to have worn a red polo with slacks not even thinking that I dressed as if Ialready freakin' work there
laugh.gif
smh.gif
some employee said to the lady that interviewed me "just hire him now" asshe took me to the room where she interviewed me, she interviewed me then another guy came in and interviewed me, the job is from 4am-9am and I'll beunloading stuff from the truck and stocking stuff, perfect for me because I tend to stay up very late, said If I got the job he'd late me know in a weeksince they had other interviews...I hope I get it.

edit: Didn't get the job
mad.gif
, I justhappened to check my email for the first time in weeks and randomly checked my spam folder and there it was...the rejection email, smh man I really ain'ttrying to work at a wendy's or mcdonalds but that sadly might be my only choice
ohwell.gif

oh yeah, went to the dentist two days ago to find out I had 8 cavities to be filled... I have no insurance

anybody wanna guess how much the bill cost?

$1340
tired.gif

*goes and listens to eminem's "rock bottom"*

i used to work at target, if your target is anything like mine, your gonna get hired, the one i worked at hired any and everybody
oh and a plus, lots of hot chicks work/shop there

Originally Posted by needsomejays

i used to work at target, if your target is anything like mine, your gonna get hired, the one i worked at hired any and everybody
I can tell we didn't work at the same Target.

I did that gig over the summer and didn't like it. I hate closing retail and closing Target was a beast.

Last retail I did was Finishline and that was nothing compared to Target. Job actually sucks $%*. 10% discount?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

did they/will they drug test you?

Yeuup

i was a ETL..worse job ever good look tho..expect to be treated like a slave
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

did they/will they drug test you?

They drug tested me.

I had a three step interview and they asked the same basic questions. What would you do if your manager asked you to do a project that you could not handle?Whats a moment and your job history where you worked well with a group? Blah blah blah

I hated working at target, 10% discount sucked. It was super boring. All I did was "zone". I chilled out in seasonal the whole time though.

:EDIT
You'll learn to hate "FFF:Fast Fun Friendly" and "Can I help You Find Something?"

oh please make sure u have a nice dress shirt and slacks and youre clean cut..i hated interviewing dirty ppl..

the interview questions are behavior based questions

i.e was there ever a time where u had to complete a difficult task blah blah
take your time..dont lie..use school projects as examples

Originally Posted by Alan Garner

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Do you think you're Target material?

hopefully, will find out after interview I suppose...

Come on dude.. the answer is supposed to be "YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT I AM".

laugh.gif
Last time I thought like that after a solid interview Iended up not getting the job, not trying to be too cocky/overconfident this time

Originally Posted by needsomejays

QFT

i worked at Safeway next door but i would always wander over there during my breaks
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Last time I thought like that after a solid interview I ended up not getting the job, not trying to be too cocky/overconfident this time

Oh okay. I feel you. Good luck.

if they ask you were do you want to work don't say softlines !*@+ was boring

Originally Posted by imsoDS

lucky you gettin a job in this economy...

good luck brohamsandwich!
haven't gotten it yet sir, I would be oh so happy if I did get it though cuz right now I'm broke and have been out of work for a longtime.

I worked there last October - January on the sales floor, cool job, I liked it alot, the guys were real cool, and the girls that used to come in were BAD, wewould. Looked at hella ++$$# while at work

i made the same thread about a month ago.
i got the job today all i did was "zone" first day hardline.
cashier is soooo boring though. gonna start getting at the good looking employes
smile.gif

does anyone know if they can transfer you to another target in a different state?????

Working at Target sucked. Everyone was so Happy and we had to do these dumb team meetings. Everything was team this team that. Hated that place.

Back
Top Bottom