Interview with Cisco in the morning....

Pretty nervous because it's for a Computer Technician's internship position, but that's not exaaaactly my focus of study in school....
ohwell.gif

I'm a Computer Information Systems major which falls more along the lines of CPU/Business integration.
I had an interview with another programming company last year and completely looked like an A-hole when they were asking me all these technical questions....I ended up just being like "I really just don't know"
laugh.gif

So, random question of the night...anyone work for these folks or have experience in a similar field??

Lol @ Ksteezy. But yo I'm a CIS major too. My lab TA always telling us "Interview Questions" during lab. How technical were they, and what school if you don't mind answering?

yep...large companies are moving real slow these days to hire folks, i've been interviewing with Symantec for over a month!! Went through 3 sets of interviews and 6 people so far..Been in IT for about 5 years now in the PR/Marketing function..You should be good since its an internship, get your foot in the door early!! Check them out on glassdoor.com to see what type of questions they may ask you...good luck

good luck. unleash the dragon bro. soon you'll be able to be in bright lights, fancy restaurants. everything in this world that a man could want. you'll have a bank acount bigger than the law should allow.

Good luck. I don't think NT is really where you want to be coming for this type of advice though.

Best thing you can do is be straight up with them. Tell them what you are studying, what your interests are, and that you are excited about the opportunity to learn on the job. Going in and trying to BS them is going to get you immediately excluded from consideration.

Hopefully some other NT'ers with experience can come through and chime in but all I can say is good luck and don't let what you don't have stop you from using what you do have.

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Why the first thing i thought about was "that thong, thong, thong"

me too
laugh.gif

Me three. I was like, "why is this dudE interviewing sisqo, dud ain't been hot in like 346 B.C." 
laugh.gif

Good luck on the interview though

Back
Top Bottom