INTRODUCING, XX3 (REAL PIX)

so many people are coming up with comparisons for the XXIIIs and thats just the problem
smh.gif
AJs are supposed to pushthe envelope , not look like a million other basketball shoes

and looking at that stitching is
e5835ee7e03e5f6b9b6d9078baa893704070ca5.gif
me up
sick.gif
i keepgetting dizzy whenever that
e5835ee7e03e5f6b9b6d9078baa893704070ca5.gif
gets quoted . such an easy pass its not even funny

The Air Jordan 23 is alright.I think tinker could have done alot better with the design of the shoe.

Originally Posted by BabyJordan0312

Just F.Y.I. the pair I have been able to see with regards to the "Black Based" Colorway.Will not have such a previlant "MJ" pattern on the side. In my opinion,it will be the shoe to get.

Sounds dope. Definitely what I was hoping for as far as another colorway.

The mystry is over. Mark the AJ XX3 down as being the signature shoe that took the longest to leak.

Do you really enjoy not waiting.......?
Honestly, I think it would have been nice for once to not have seen the new Jordans until release day. There really would have been somethingspecial about it. As corny as it sounds, it would have been like being a kid again; walking into the store and seeing the new J's for the first time.

I guess leaking isn't always a good thing.
frown.gif

Hopefully, JB can keep the other colorways under wraps. At least that way there will be some mystery.

I've been reading on Niketalk since the beginning, rockin' J's since my OG Sky Jordan 1's and never really post but I hafta say that thiscould have been a great shoe. It still can if they release something WITHOUT that stupid colored M and J. Maybe keep the stitching in something like a subtlewhite on white pattern.
And if you wanna keep the fin, trim it down a bit. I can live with that. J's should have SOMETHING to make people say "What up with thoseshoes???"
Like this...

I am NO artist by any means but you should feel what I'm sayin with this pic.

eek.gif
there so beautiful
laugh.gif

I like these the comfort on them for causal or ball is prolly phenomenal

smile.gif
deff gonna get every color then some

Originally Posted by 2396Bulls

^^^^^Yeah, the ALLUSION part is that from far away the stitching/allover pattern looks like a Native American design but close up is MJ's sig. Thats the essence of great design and detail.

If you're not sure about the meaning of a word you've never heard before, you might try going here before you stick your foot in your mouth:http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/allusion

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by rickjames10

The shoe is decent. But like many have said, the "MJ" pattern is classless. I don't understand how so many opinions have changed when the fakes and the real are nearly identical. Maybe a different colorway will look better but this shoe should not be over $150 and that's being generous.
Classless?
laugh.gif
Can someone explain that?

Um, yeeeah, I meant to say it doesn't look classy, aawwkkwwwaarrd.
laugh.gif

hmmm... thanks for the pics. feeling the overall design and shape of the shoe, but this version's execution leaves something to be desired. like everyonehas mentioned, that all over print-like stitching on the uppers is tacky and OD. looking forward to seeing other colorways (no, i don't need mystery in mylife)... c'mon JB, less is more!

i skimmed over a number of the pages and i don't recall anyone actually LIKING that "MJ" all over stitching... hopefully JB will drop these withthe stitching tone on tone or at least with a little more subtlety...

I am curious if "Air Randy" recieved permission to show these.

If not,you might have just kissed your Brand Jordan connection goodbye.

It is one thing to show pix. of Countdown packs etc. - because we already, as a consumer know what they will look like.

But the AJ XX3...

That's another story.

Just F.Y.I. the pair I have been able to see with regards to the "Black Based" Colorway.Will not have such a previlant "MJ" pattern on the side. In my opinion,it will be the shoe to get.

I was actually thinking the same thing. Especially when awhile back I remember a couple posts talking about how Gentry said they knew who Air Randy was anddon't expect him to be getting anything in the future. I have a feeling they sent him this particular colorway just to see if he leaked them, but that isjust a hunch.

I heard JB told people they let see them and take pics of them not to drop pics before Jan 1. but after that it was ok, so I'd expect to see more picssurface after then.

JB... if Air Randy shot himself in the foot, sign me up in his spot,
roll.gif

Definately looking foward to pics of the black colorway to drop. Thanks for the info BabyJ
wink.gif

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

The M stitching looks too busy.

Add a solid color the to the woven part of the upper.

Red upper with white stitching or black upper with red stitching would have looked great.

With the right color placement these could be amazing.

i agree

When i thought of the jordan 23 coming out..i figured it could possibly be the best one yet..this is def a let down

NOT WHAT I EXPECTED ...........MAYBE THEY WILL CHANGE LATER ON.............

^Thanks a lot man.

Wow, pretty impressed. I think the whole signature on the side would have been better with just one on the side, like the swoosh is on the AJ1 (kinda corny ifyou think about it though).
The tounge is a little disappointment as well.

Back
Top Bottom