Invicta watches on groupon?

Iono they always seem to be on like 90% sale, anyone know if these r legit? always feel like if a sale is too good to be true, it is. Anyone purchase one?

Legit. They always inflate the MSRP of the watch so it sounds like a deal when you buy it. They're a solid watch, but don't expect Rolex quality. I have two and they've held up pretty well. No mechanical problems or scratches on the face or band.

Don't believe the MSRP, :lol:

It's always way over inflated and you can usually get one for $80-120 (cheaper with coupons, there are always coupons). I have one, needed a watch that was reasonably priced and could take a beating while looking somewhat decent. No complaints, it is serving it's purpose. I would compare it to a Fossil watch.

Thanks again everyone. Yeah I did some research a lot of people mention the inflated msrp as well.

Legit. They always inflate the MSRP of the watch so it sounds like a deal when you buy it. They're a solid watch, but don't expect Rolex quality. I have two and they've held up pretty well. No mechanical problems or scratches on the face or band.
what type of bands did they come with? If u had a leather one did they hold up daily use?

pimp.gif
glad someone made this thread, I was looking at that groupon too like hmmmmm....

You'll see close to the same on Amazon. They up the MSRP to come off as some sort of luxury brand. They're not. Not very impressed with mine...

what type of bands did they come with? If u had a leather one did they hold up daily use?
They come with metal bands. I haven't seen one with a leather band and IMO, wouldn't look as good with a leather band.

Sometimes you can find better prices on sharkstores.com. ShopNBC is pretty good sometimes too.

Back
Top Bottom