INVISIBLE STRIPES BOUTIQUE/BRAND X OFFICIAL COLAB PAGE 17

Whaddup yall...

We just received our winter line from Homeroom and a few hats from Reason...make sure to come check us out on friday...we will be releasing our first shirt andwill also be holding a holiday sale!...see u guys there...

Homeroom
Geotastic (in Red and Gray)

M1000-M65

Runners Breaker

IT TURNS INTO A BAG YO!

Reason

thanks yall
-dave

HUSTLIN ON YOU wrote:

Cheshire_cat.JPG

Upclose indoor photo

Cheshire_cat_grey.JPG

Outdoor photo

Cheshire_cat_purple.JPG

We're doing an extremely limited run of 25 shirts, so get here early to ensure you get one. Again we're drop'n this tee on Friday, December 21, 2007.

I have work Fri morning
frown.gif

If someone is willing to help me out shoot me a PM
nerd.gif

Wussup yall...

If you missed the first release, this is your chance to get your hands on it. Only 50, and this will be the last drop for this tee. This time the solar ink isin blue. Jan.27th yall...
indoor...

outdoor...

Shirt designed by ekoj* will also be droppin on the 27th...

Also...2 Degrees and Wooly Mammoths will be the two denim releases this year...A release date has not yet been set. But a limited run of 100 pairs each will beproduced for each drop, so stay posted.

Rivets

Buttons

Denim Labels

Coming soon yall...so be on the lookout

wassup guys check out the new shipment. We got a women's tee from Mama and some jewelry from Homeroom.

Butcher Knife

Clippers(Andis Masters) the chord coming out of the clippers is the actual chain.

Gold Bar

Mac-10

Homeroom Scissors

Two Finger Ring

wussup yall... the season is ending and we are at it again...come through to the store guys, entire store is 50 to 60% off... dont let the rain stop yahaha...but yeah come through to the store to cop some gear half off... -dave

dropped by today and picked up the cheshire cat tee, thought it was gonna be gone when i went there too. didn't see it but do you guys still have this in aXL. and what the price would be?
2002929502161334782_fs.jpg

first time going by today. dope store, really nice setup, and really cool peps. bought some tees for my bday and probably going back before the sale is over

how much for them JUST MOVE....Nike logo tees to the right of the cash register in the black cubby/shelf?
i was going to check it out but i only had enough for the Cheshire Tee. hahaa

Dave... people always ask me about the buddhapparel shirt. Gotta show love to Invisible Stripes. And that shirt at $15 =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom