iPad Mini?? Vol: Lets feed the sheeps

its not gonna happen. it amazes me that people still buy into these rumors. do people seriously not notice that apple releases one iPad and one iPhone per year?

there's been rumors of an iPhone "nano" and a smaller iPad since each product was released. there's not going to be another iPad until april/may, and it's going to stay the same size. there's not going to be one for the holiday season. there's no reason to, the iPad is absolutely crushing the tablet market right now.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

its not gonna happen. it amazes me that people still buy into these rumors. do people seriously not notice that apple releases one iPad and one iPhone per year?

there's been rumors of an iPhone "nano" and a smaller iPad since each product was released. there's not going to be another iPad until april/may, and it's going to stay the same size. there's not going to be one for the holiday season. there's no reason to, the iPad is absolutely crushing the tablet market right now.
Yea im with you but with Apple, anything can pop up.. I doubt it myself in terms of an iPad Mini

Another Apple product?

Copped
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Hating on iOS won't make Android's UI smoother or more integrated you know...

Thats why I laugh at people toting spec-sheets like that matters any more. Apple makes mobile devices and tablets that are not chocked full of the latest and greatest and all because they optimize their software their user experience is that much more unmatched. I could honestly care less about hardware specs...because if the UI is good enough then you wont even have to worry about whats under the hood...you'll just know that it works fine anyways. Its when things aren't so good that people run to look at spec-sheets and try to "optimize" things to make up for lackluster performance. Ya'll can keep that. 

"Well herp derp my phone has 15 megaflops and 3 corez! I can also customize every little thing on my phone so it matches my personality...and the best thing is that its NOT apple!11!"

Not everyone wants devices that they have to spend time on manipulating their phones and devices. No one i know with an android even has time for that...they're too busy.

Say what you want but Apple is winning because the average consumer doesn't have time for that mess. They want something that works OUT OF THE BOX.

I asked in the android thread if people would enjoy it if they couldn't mod it so much and many of them actually said, "No" much to my surprise. I feel like the little mini-hacker community forgets that their concerns are so small in the context of most other people that they forget to keep the FanBoy trolling to themselves.

Calling them sheep does nothing for you...just admit that you like to find ways to feel better about HOW you spend your money because you belong to just another group.

eyes.gif
!*## the rumor mill.
word to the iPhone 5 with bigger screen, touch sensitive home button and different design.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Apple's reign coming to an end.

They haven't really innovated anything in a couple years, just been hiding recycled and reshuffled technology behind marketing and hype. 

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

They haven't really innovated anything in a couple years, just been hiding recycled and reshuffled technology behind marketing and hype. 

eyes.gif

yeah I can totally see ASUS stepping in and taking over 

Spoiler [+]

126aede.png

Originally Posted by supa vegetto

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

ASUS already does it thing in its niche. Sarcasm fail.
I can see Samsung x Google, Motorola x Google, HTC x Google, Nokia x Microsoft or some other configuration of those companies becoming the next flavor of the month.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they sold over 4 million iPhone 4S's last weekend and those were "just a minor upgrade from the 4" right?
Spoiler [+]
apple has 81 billion in cash right now.  i don't think anyone in cupertino is worried..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I can see Samsung x Google, Motorola x Google, HTC x Google, Nokia x Microsoft or some other configuration of those companies becoming the next flavor of the month.
The point I'm making is that Apple isn't going anywhere whether you like it or not.

eyes.gif

The point I'm making is that Apple isn't going anywhere whether you like it or not.

I don't care 1 way or another, I'm not a fanboy. I'm just saying that they don't have the best products in class anymore and I think their run of revolutionary tech advancements are over. They are copying off of Google now instead of the other way around.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It will never end.. Apple now owns a lot of customers who are loyal til the end of time.. Is like saying Ralph Lauren and Polo is coming to an end.. 

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It will never end.. Apple now owns a lot of customers who are loyal til the end of time.. Is like saying Ralph Lauren and Polo is coming to an end.. 

Business cycles and trends are cyclical...in the early 00s Polo had a downswing and they're about to experience another 1.
Same thing with Adidas, Dell, Tommy Hilfiger, Sony etc. etc. Hot for a while, then the hype cools down due to competition/changes in taste. They don't disappear but they fall out of favor.

I think the 4S sales are going to be like records sales, huge first week numbers and then a slow down followed by steady sales.

Google kinda shook up the industry last night with a much more impressive showing and Nokia is gonna show their hand in the coming weeks. Samsung Nexuses are moving millions of units as well and Nokia is still the world leader in cell phones.

Back
Top Bottom