iPhone 3gs for 49.99 on ATT website. (Deal is over)

damn, smh, my brother and i just copped our iPhones yesterday at the AT&T store too.

Should I get one?
nerd.gif

*Requires purchase of a $30/mo data service. 2 year contract & new activation required. Limit 2 iPhone devices per household when ordering online.
iPhone does not qualify for the Bing cashback program.

can you buy and cancel the contract? i wanna get one for my cousin but let my grandma get the plan for him...

just to let yal know these go for 500 easily. your paying 300 out the door wit etf and first month.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

*Requires purchase of a $30/mo data service. 2 year contract & new activation required. Limit 2 iPhone devices per household when ordering online.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

smh.gif
smh.gif
you can cancel the contract after one month man. ends up $307 total. Great deal still for a 3gs.

i'm gonna unlock mine and get rid of my 3g im using on tmobile right now. i'll probably break even.

Originally Posted by socluis90

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

smh.gif
smh.gif
you can cancel the contract after one month man. ends up $307 total. Great deal still for a 3gs.

i'm gonna unlock mine and get rid of my 3g im using on tmobile right now. i'll probably break even.

Exactly, plus free overnight shipping. I'm gonna cancel them monday morning, sell them, and buy a N900
pimp.gif

you pay 240 next month, 60 today

175 ETF Fee
70 First month
60 (pay today)
---------------------
305 Total

check ebay right now and see what they're going for. MINIMUM $525.

just bought a 2nd one. will decide whether i want black or white when i get them and sell the other.

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

are these selling on ebay as unlocked or AT&T branded? anyone know how much it costs to unlock?
att branded. unlock is easy, you can do it yourself. just youtube it. unlock raises the price a lot so worth doing. you can pay someone oncraigslist about $20 if you're too lazy.

When unlocked, would this work on TMobile? What features WON'T I be able to use if I use it on TMobile?

besides the fact that the actual phone is refurbished, what are the implications of copping a refurb? insurance restrictions? plan restrictions? etc?

if you cop a refurb and you CAN get insurance, will they give you another refurb?
if you cop a NON refurb and get insurance, will they give you a non refurb or a refurb?

Back
Top Bottom