iPhone 3gs for 49.99 on ATT website. (Deal is over)

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Originally Posted by socluis90

where do i find the date return info samb

nvmnd. 10-21 and 9-15 for me. not that old.

im debating on which one to keep now. black or white?

Same here, I'll probably keep the white just because you see it less. I have to activate these right? And then cancel in a month? Are you planning to use yours or just let it sit?
let me know if you are selling

smh.gif
for sleeping on this.

I'm definitely selling one but I got the impression that I have to pay for the first month before I can cancel the contract or they will take the phoneback. So hit me up in a month I guess.

where do i find the date return info samb

nvmnd. 10-21 and 9-15 for me. not that old.

im debating on which one to keep now. black or white?

Same here, I'll probably keep the white just because you see it less. I have to activate these right? And then cancel in a month? Are you planning to use yours or just let it sit?
yeah man big dillemma

white has warranty til october 2010, black only til june 2010.

ima sell one in a bit. got a buyer for 500 already just gota decide which one i want.

not trying to hate... but is all the hassle and potential $$ loss worth the amount of profits made after it's all said and done?

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

not trying to hate... but is all the hassle and potential $$ loss worth the amount of profits made after it's all said and done?

Is it really that much hassle? Honestly? For an easy 200 bucks? And I know myself and several others are planning to keep one, so this way you end up getting abasically new iPhone 3GS 16GB for about 150 or so. And socluis I PMed you.

persia you don't HAVE to activate the phones but they're useless without it. just plug into itunes.

Im debatin on selling one and keeping one to replace my htc touch pro 2. Or sell both for 550 each(have a buyer waiting). Dilemma dilemma....

If I plan on keeping one and using it with the AT&T data plan/contract, is there any benefit to unlocking it?

Is it really that much hassle? Honestly? For an easy 200 bucks? And I know myself and several others are planning to keep one, so this way you end up getting a basically new iPhone 3GS 16GB for about 150 or so. And socluis I PMed you.

Im just asking about the activating process and inactivation process of the account... Doesn't it take a while for AT&T to refund your money?

Is it really that much hassle? Honestly? For an easy 200 bucks? And I know myself and several others are planning to keep one, so this way you end up getting a basically new iPhone 3GS 16GB for about 150 or so. And socluis I PMed you.

Im just asking about the activating process and inactivation process of the account... Doesn't it take a while for AT&T to refund your money?

AT&T doesn't refund anything to you, you pay AT&T to get out of the contract. At the end of the day (or month rather), you have 2 refurbishediPhone 16GB 3GS for $600. I plan to keep one and sell the other, and if the eBay trends hold up, I'll have an iPhone for less than $100 bucks when the dustsettles.

I got mine today.. is there a way to keep the data/text plan and get rid of voice?
nerd.gif
If there is im keeping 1

anyone sold theirs yet? i been lagging it.

so far i'm loving mine. you can feel the difference after using the 3g for almost a year.

anyone sold theirs yet? i been lagging it.

so far i'm loving mine. you can feel the difference after using the 3g for almost a year.

Mine is at like $400 with 2 days to go. Gotten a bunch of offers for like $450 but I'm holding out for 5.

I got in on this with 2 refurb 3gs iPhones and I'm currently using a 3g for myself. I'm wondering if I should keep a 3gs for myself OR sell all theiphones and get a contract upgrade for a 9700 for like $50. Decisions decisions Decisions. O yea these 3gs %%%+ on the 3G iphones

Back
Top Bottom