iPhone 4 On T-Mobile......VOL How Is It?

I know one of my friends have flexpay and monthly they pay $79 for 1000 anytime....unlimited data and messaging.......I know the "E" doesn't fly with some of yall lolol but how is the service with the ip4? I know most sites I visit are mobile sites and load up quickly....any pros and cons besides the "E" and visual voicemail?

I know one of my friends have flexpay and monthly they pay $79 for 1000 anytime....unlimited data and messaging.......I know the "E" doesn't fly with some of yall lolol but how is the service with the ip4? I know most sites I visit are mobile sites and load up quickly....any pros and cons besides the "E" and visual voicemail?

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

It should work as just a regular iphone. Since you already know you wont get 3g speeds and visual voicemail there isnt anything else you should have to worry about not working. It takes a little effort to get the MMS set up but you can just call customer support to walk you through.

Originally Posted by RezzurrectMe

It should work as just a regular iphone. Since you already know you wont get 3g speeds and visual voicemail there isnt anything else you should have to worry about not working. It takes a little effort to get the MMS set up but you can just call customer support to walk you through.

What the point of having an iPhone without 3G or visual voice-mail and other features..

What the point of having an iPhone without 3G or visual voice-mail and other features..

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Apps.
True story. The gps app I got > my gps unit.
The games are great. Camera beats my old bold.

The iPhone is pretty serious. I haven't got the MMS figured out yet though ...

Apps.
True story. The gps app I got > my gps unit.
The games are great. Camera beats my old bold.

The iPhone is pretty serious. I haven't got the MMS figured out yet though ...

I had an iphone on tmobile since the first one, like you said being on EDGE esp in 2011 would kinda suck..

The signal was complete trash. As for IP4, im not sure but im willing to bet the signal isn't too great on it on tmo either.

I had an iphone on tmobile since the first one, like you said being on EDGE esp in 2011 would kinda suck..

The signal was complete trash. As for IP4, im not sure but im willing to bet the signal isn't too great on it on tmo either.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Apps.

Word this isn't android where you buy off the hype of 4g and features that you can't even take advantage of. iPhone app catalog sell the phone

Apps.

Word this isn't android where you buy off the hype of 4g and features that you can't even take advantage of. iPhone app catalog sell the phone

Apps.
why use a castrated iphone on t-mobile when you can get yourself a high powered android phone that takes advantage of da HSPA+  4g speeds as well as

stocked with apps and horsepower to match?

Apps.
why use a castrated iphone on t-mobile when you can get yourself a high powered android phone that takes advantage of da HSPA+  4g speeds as well as

stocked with apps and horsepower to match?

i still dont know what visual voicemail is
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom