iPhone 4 On T-Mobile......VOL How Is It?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

The App argument is very tired... There are far more "apps" than there are actual applications. App Store has about 300k apps, Android market has around 200k ( http://www.networkworld.c...e-app-store.html#slide11 ).

So the iPhone is better because it offers 30 different media players instead of Android's measly 20?
eyes.gif
ok..

As stated, it's all preference as both OSs most likely offer a solution for your needs..

I dont know about you OP, but Edge is NOT the business. You can kiss any type of streaming goodbye. Even your app downloads would take some time.. If you want an iPhone, go to AT&T or Verizon. If you want more affordable plans with more lenient data plans then come to T-Mobile and get an Android. Ignore all the fanboy talk going on in here..
No its better because it has

Netflix
Better Facebook
Dead Space
Rage HD
Tivo Controller
Comcast Xfinity Controller
TomTom
MotionX GPS

Thats why its apps are better. Not number wise but QUALITY wise. Also you can and XBMC and VLC for Jailbroken iphones.

Dude let it go, your rapping about apps, and ui this and that. If you can't afford to have an iphone on its respected network there in no purpose of using or owing the iphone for mobility purposes(3G SPEEDS). You may preach apps this and that but Apple and its respected carriers isn't praising you to go ahed and jailbreak your phone for a unauthorized network.

Yeah thats true if you want an iPhone you should probably switch to ATT but we dont know OPs situation. He could be locked into a T-Mobile contract. There are a few posters on here who do it and when I used to unlock iPhones people would always come that had T-Mobile. If they can make it work why not? Some people only use the internet when there is wifi.

If op is locked into a t-mobile contract he should stay with a t-mobile phone and stop putting up a front just to show-off he has an iphone, get a ipod touch if you like ios so much or its apps.The people who have t-mobile iphones clearly can't afford att plans. I prefer my 3G/4G speeds when I'm out the house cause an unsecured wifi puts you at risk and defeats the purpose of being truly mobile when it comes to using you phone as a hotspot device for your laptop an anything else.

/thread.
indifferent.gif

I really hope your a teenager with thought patterns like that. Who the hell thinks like that? (If your not a teen)

This is not about who can afford plans.....it was just a simple question regarding a phone on a carrier. Lol dam......dudes be catching feelings off these iPhone and Android devices. 

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

The App argument is very tired... There are far more "apps" than there are actual applications. App Store has about 300k apps, Android market has around 200k ( http://www.networkworld.c...e-app-store.html#slide11 ).

So the iPhone is better because it offers 30 different media players instead of Android's measly 20?
eyes.gif
ok..

As stated, it's all preference as both OSs most likely offer a solution for your needs..

I dont know about you OP, but Edge is NOT the business. You can kiss any type of streaming goodbye. Even your app downloads would take some time.. If you want an iPhone, go to AT&T or Verizon. If you want more affordable plans with more lenient data plans then come to T-Mobile and get an Android. Ignore all the fanboy talk going on in here..
No its better because it has

Netflix
Better Facebook
Dead Space
Rage HD
Tivo Controller
Comcast Xfinity Controller
TomTom
MotionX GPS

Thats why its apps are better. Not number wise but QUALITY wise. Also you can and XBMC and VLC for Jailbroken iphones.

Dude let it go, your rapping about apps, and ui this and that. If you can't afford to have an iphone on its respected network there in no purpose of using or owing the iphone for mobility purposes(3G SPEEDS). You may preach apps this and that but Apple and its respected carriers isn't praising you to go ahed and jailbreak your phone for a unauthorized network.

Yeah thats true if you want an iPhone you should probably switch to ATT but we dont know OPs situation. He could be locked into a T-Mobile contract. There are a few posters on here who do it and when I used to unlock iPhones people would always come that had T-Mobile. If they can make it work why not? Some people only use the internet when there is wifi.

If op is locked into a t-mobile contract he should stay with a t-mobile phone and stop putting up a front just to show-off he has an iphone, get a ipod touch if you like ios so much or its apps.The people who have t-mobile iphones clearly can't afford att plans. I prefer my 3G/4G speeds when I'm out the house cause an unsecured wifi puts you at risk and defeats the purpose of being truly mobile when it comes to using you phone as a hotspot device for your laptop an anything else.

/thread.
indifferent.gif

I really hope your a teenager with thought patterns like that. Who the hell thinks like that? (If your not a teen)

This is not about who can afford plans.....it was just a simple question regarding a phone on a carrier. Lol dam......dudes be catching feelings off these iPhone and Android devices. 

ninja stopped getting trolled.

op: the most useful advise i give you is get the phone you want. pros and cons with whatever you settle on.

ninja stopped getting trolled.

op: the most useful advise i give you is get the phone you want. pros and cons with whatever you settle on.

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

lol. Its pointless to even debate this. PEOPLE ARE GONNA BUY WHAT THEY LIKE.

I've had an iPhone on t-mobile before. It was ok.....had (and have) an android powered phone and a blackberry. Android is winning big time IMO.

It's all about preference...so if people prefer to pay full price bills for half @%^ service, then hey.
Bingo! Succinct description
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

lol. Its pointless to even debate this. PEOPLE ARE GONNA BUY WHAT THEY LIKE.

I've had an iPhone on t-mobile before. It was ok.....had (and have) an android powered phone and a blackberry. Android is winning big time IMO.

It's all about preference...so if people prefer to pay full price bills for half @%^ service, then hey.
Bingo! Succinct description
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom