Iphone, BB, G1, Sidekick LX 2009 etc......

Touch Pro II > G1 > BB 8900 > myTouch 3G
And that's not based on some review I saw online

T-mo G1
pimp.gif

Ive head all phones mentioned. Blackberry is horrible if you like browsing the web. Iphone is horrible if you like iming alot seeing as it cant run AIM andyahoo at the same time although it is supposed to be able to run in the background soon but not yet. I just got the mytouch and I love it. If you are good withflashing roms i suggest getting the touch pro 2

ok, bottom line, HTC makes the best cellphones you can buy... im on my HTC Fuze... out of the box, it is semi- unuseable... but once you research, ill neverbuy another phone... BTW im using NRG Rom 3.0 Pheonix from last week... everytime i flash, its like getting a new phone... WINMO FTW...

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

iPhone 3Gs nothing can compare I worked for a phone company everything else sucks

Ha! HTC Hero >>>>> Everything else Including the iPhone

BB Curve..I was thinking of upgrading to the Tour but little things are turning me away from it..

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

iPhone 3Gs nothing can compare I worked for a phone company everything else sucks

Ha! HTC Hero >>>>> Everything else Including the iPhone

you sure about that? i've read reviews where they say it's really slow. especially when running apps. it looks nice though, but im still on the fencewith android.

anyway, i just got a BB tour a week ago. love the phone. came from an iphone 3G (nothing wrong with it, but i hate at&t with an undying passion)

Originally Posted by nealraj006

Still no Nokias? I know someone here has to atleast have the N95/96/97

I had a N95. I LOVED it. To this day, I consider it better than the iPhone. My friend has the N97. It's really cool, but there are plenty of cons with it.As for the 5800, I played around with it and LOVED it. I'm planning on copping one.

Back
Top Bottom