iPhone: Post everything here

Can you go to an apple store and just by an iphone or do you have to purchase a plan with it?

^^ You can just buy it without activating...BUT you can't do anything but make emergency calls on it until you activate it.

Side note...Just got my IPhone today! lol

Today started off as a normal day.I got up for school got dressed and got in the whip to take my bro to school. Before I drop him off I open a pack of skittlesand then start to feel sick afterwards.I feel that I'm about to vomit and then out of nowhere it happens and my damn iPhone is sitting in lap and I endedup throwing up all over it. Now the phone doesn't respond to my finger at the bottom and I can't get into anything except for like two rows.andthere's also a little white line coming down on the left side of it.Do you guys think it just needs to sit for a while or do you guys think it's overme with that phone. I think the $!@! is RIP now.
roll.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
are my expressions as of now....

Is there anything I could do to make it work?

Originally Posted by tha23greatest

Today started off as a normal day.I got up for school got dressed and got in the whip to take my bro to school. Before I drop him off I open a pack of skittles and then start to feel sick afterwards.I feel that I'm about to vomit and then out of nowhere it happens and my damn iPhone is sitting in lap and I ended up throwing up all over it. Now the phone doesn't respond to my finger at the bottom and I can't get into anything except for like two rows.and there's also a little white line coming down on the left side of it.Do you guys think it just needs to sit for a while or do you guys think it's over me with that phone. I think the $!@! is RIP now.
roll.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
ohwell.gif
are my expressions as of now....

Is there anything I could do to make it work?

I'm sorry but...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quick question.....I want to run my itunes library and synch my Iphone to an external hard drive (dont have a PC at the moment), anyone else dothat? Any issues or problems?

Btw....I have a decent drive, is a Seagate Freeagent 500GB

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

I'm having a lot of problems ........ #1 if you install a new theme where do you go to apply it? #2 How do I get apollo to work? I saw that there was a fix for version 1.1.3 but I'm on 1.1.4 and when it goes to act like it's signing in the screen just goes black and then back to the home screen
ohwell.gif
#3 I tried to install the mobile chat thinking that maybe that has something to do with my problem so I installed the 2.2 version or whatever and it's telling me to update to 2.0
eyes.gif
smh.gif
so I try and do that and I keep getting a download error message
mad.gif
......... I'm getting frustrated

I still need help with the bold part

I dont think it's because i threw up on it now...because from what I see alot of ppl have been having probelms with their touch screen

I'm having a lot of problems ........ #1 if you install a new theme where do you go to apply it? #2 How do I get apollo to work? I saw that there was a fix for version 1.1.3 but I'm on 1.1.4 and when it goes to act like it's signing in the screen just goes black and then back to the home screen
ohwell.gif
#3 I tried to install the mobile chat thinking that maybe that has something to do with my problem so I installed the 2.2 version or whatever and it's telling me to update to 2.0
eyes.gif
smh.gif
so I try and do that and I keep getting a download error message
mad.gif
......... I'm getting frustrated

I still need help with the bold part

You need SummerBoard for the themes. Have you installed that yet¿

edit: okay so I d/l'ed summerboard and I saw the 5 themes that are available by default, does this mean that the only themes that are gonna work are theones from the Themes (summerboard) folder? Cause I installed one from Themes ( apps) and I don't see it available. It's called iMacG3 Garf theme

did you download the summerboard theme fix like i mentioned? the one i have is 1.1.3 SMB Theme fix

Originally Posted by fvargas2000

The new iPhone is just around the corner it seems. Info from a "trusted" source says it will have an all black glossy back and is going to be slightly bigger because it will have GPS!! Heres a pic of what it could look like.
http://www.macrumors.com/2008/04/25/3g-iphone-to-include-gps-be-only-slightly-thicker/
123813-3gback_200.png

So instead of fingerprints and smudges all on the screen alone, now it'll be all over the whole phone as well...
Not to say I wouldn't getit...
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

I'm looking for a good place for ringtones. I thought it would be cool(and funny) to have T-Mobile's trademark ringtone on my iPhone as thedefault. Anyone know where I might be able to find that(or do it myself)¿

Originally Posted by retro23phan

did you download the summerboard theme fix like i mentioned? the one i have is 1.1.3 SMB Theme fix
I looked around and I didn't see any fix for summerboard

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

now pics of the front..........so

I should just wait JUNE 9th for the iPhone 2!!
The front is going to be the same most likely, but remember it will most likely be announced in June but may not ship out and be in stores until July.

What's the procedure/format to add videos to your phone? I have a video that's .mp4 format and when I tried to drag it to the phone I got a messagesaying that it was not copied to the phone because it cannot be played by the phone.

The new iPhone is just around the corner it seems. Info from a "trusted" source says it will have an all black glossy back and is going to be slightly bigger because it will have GPS!! Heres a pic of what it could look like.
http://www.macrumors.com/2008/04/25/3g-iphone-to-include-gps-be-only-slightly-thicker/
123813-3gback_200.png
false info. that's just a case for the iphone(current). proven on engadget and gizmodo. nobody knows what the 3g iphone looks like so far.

laugh.gif
i never look in this thread, but i'm indeed excited for the new iphone. this time i can actually enjoy being a customer and enjoying the phone insteadof slaving away at the store

Originally Posted by CWrite78

123813-3gback_200.png
false info. that's just a case for the iphone(current). proven on engadget and gizmodo. nobody knows what the 3g iphone looks like so far.
Not false. I never said that this was the phone. I nearly stated that this was what it may look like. This is still the closest thing to what it mayactually look like though even though it's just a case. No one but Apple knows what it will look like.

What's the procedure/format to add videos to your phone through itunes? I have a video that's .mp4 format and when I tried to drag it to the phone I got a message saying that it was not copied to the phone because it cannot be played by the phone.

nerd.gif

I am waiting for more info to come out about the new iphone before I unlock the one I have now. Plus I skipped out on buying a 16 GB iphone to get a new onewhen it releases... Man this one better have a lot more features.

sometimes i get mad because i only have a 4gb iphone
smh.gif
laugh.gif

what wallpapers are you guys using for your phones?
here are some that i scaled down to fit

stussykh4.png
untitled6li8.png
untitled9me5.png

i might make some more, but nowadays im just using a pic of my girl. im not too sure what the next ones will be though, i really wanted to make one with thatKermit x Supreme pic
if anyone has the Supreme pic, can you pm it to me? hopefully in a large scale?
smokin.gif

This is ridiculous, as soon as I get a iphone this thread is now slowly dying
f6825a8ef745319258e81467058a663f9b9ab50.gif
This joint used to stay on the 1st page before I got one and nowneed help

Back
Top Bottom