iPhone: Post everything here

Honestly, your best bet is to call. I wouldn't rely on their website personally. Give them a call and they should be able to tell you where you stand.

Before I got my iPhone, I moved my iTunes (which was very small) to my D drive from my C drive. Now everything goes there, except for my mobileapplications, which still download to my C drive. Did this happen to any others or know what's wrong? Thanks for any help.

Quick question: I've been switching between my sk3 and my iPhone just because of convience(sk AIM is still the best) and now I want to go full time on theiPhone. I've been told that it's as easy as going to my.tmobile.com and switching the plan. My question is that since I'll be changing the planfrom the SK one to just the internet plan, would I also need to change the phone that it says I'm using¿ Hopefully that makes sense...

Is anybody willing to school me on this?

I'm currently researching/seriously thinking about picking up the 3G. How much will I be paying for the 8G by itself? No plan included...is that possible?

Second question...I have T-Mobile, recently made the move from at&t. Would I be able to get it unlocked and what would the damages be? By damages, I meanprices. Prices probably depend on where I go, I assume.

yeah i know that mall is terrible, i just go there to go to the apple store really... and to eat at islands you know? love the lava flows with malibu rum(shout out to treewing)

the incase hard slider case will be out sometime in august or early september. thats the case to get people. keep your eyes open.

ame, good luck with that info... i just registered, it said i should see a discount apply in the next 1-2 billing cycles. it did not tell me what discount iwould be getting, and if the plan i have qualifies. it was weird. will it give me 15% off my bill for sure? and also, i noticed when i went to sign into myregular at&t account, it says RIVERSIDE COUNTY PERSONNEL FAN# ......

i don't recall it saying that before... im in la county.. but hey...

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Dumb question but does anyone know if they'll be adding a 'copy + paste' feature to this phone?

There has been talk that it very well could be in 2.1. Hopefully so.

Originally Posted by DUNKiSHH

Winpwn keeps crashing on me ;(

And I get error 1403 when I try to restore it.

Restore and wait for the Ziphone crack. All cracks for the iphone are based off of what this guy did so I am just waiting to unlock my og iphone...plus Ireally want them to double the size 32GB ftw

Still trying to get an answer, anybody?

I'm currently researching/seriously thinking about picking up the 3G. How much will I be paying for the 8G by itself? No plan included...is that possible?

Second question...I have T-Mobile, recently made the move from at&t. Would I be able to get it unlocked and what would the damages be? By damages, I meanprices. Prices probably depend on where I go, I assume.

Selling my OG 8GB with my InCase Leather Folio and InCase Protective Cover w/Screen Protector: $380 shipped
pimp.gif

Buying my white 16GB 3G with my new InCase Leather Folio and Screen Protector: $358
pimp.gif

Making 22 dollars and getting a brand new phone: Priceless
pimp.gif

I ordered my 16GB from my local AT&T store. Walked in and paid for it on Thursday. No line whatsoever. I got a call Tuesday saying it had come in. Went inand picked it up and was out of the store in 10 minutes. I have NO IDEA why people line up at the Apple Store.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Second question...I have T-Mobile, recently made the move from at&t. Would I be able to get it unlocked and what would the damages be? By damages, I mean prices. Prices probably depend on where I go, I assume.

You can't get the 3g unlocked right now.

Originally Posted by southzeztpdot

Originally Posted by LESGodSonC0

Second question...I have T-Mobile, recently made the move from at&t. Would I be able to get it unlocked and what would the damages be? By damages, I mean prices. Prices probably depend on where I go, I assume.

You can't get the 3g unlocked right now.

Along with that you can't purchase the iPhone WITHOUT a contract or a plan. There are only 2 places to purchase an iPhone and that's at anAT&T store, most are sold out, or the Apple store.

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Anybody else got hit up over the head with these Pro-Rate charges, cuz At&tgot me[/color]
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom