iPhone: Post everything here

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

Does the iPhone have bluetooth?

yes.

and i have that stussy wallpaper too
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Can you post your home screen? the one that you posted isn't showing. And also when you press the home button to back out of a something is thatapplication still running in the background?

I only like soft cases so they can absorb the impact if you drop it..
And I didn't know the link stopped working..here it is
photoui5.jpg

As for the question..im not exactly sure what you mean specifically, but yea apps still run in the background if you go to the home screen...
like music still plays and when I goto the home screen directly from play an NES game it won't start the game over..

check out my screen protector! hella filthy! dope mind the dust around the computer, i was bored at work... haha
l_653535b69e142a161ed99d81d766f816.jpg

Kenyon thanks for the help. Beejive works pretty well. I like it a lot. I also changed the theme as well. Nothing wild or anything, just a clean one. I'mreally enjoying this phone. Where can I find nice wallpapers like that stussy one¿ I'm also looking for a Sonic theme if possible...

Originally Posted by CarmineJordan

Should I buy a iphone now or wait until june........i really need a ipod
Depends how badly you want it man. The iphone should be cheaper now, but if you want, you can always wait for iphone 2, which should drop in June(rumored to be, at least). But the price tag will be much steeper.

so my iphone syncs up with my PC, but I want to switch it up and now have it run off my Mac...how would I go about switching that up and having it sync to myMac instead??

Cosign^ that thing looks sick.

May have to peel off my 1cent piece of crap.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

How do you guys take shots of your themes/wallpapers¿

Oh oh it's magic...you know

Screenshot app in installer..the source is like Ste packaging..so if you have that source it should be there.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Originally Posted by NCTwin

How do you guys take shots of your themes/wallpapers¿

Oh oh it's magic...you know

Screenshot app in installer..the source is like Ste packaging..so if you have that source it should be there.

I know I remember seeing that app. So I can take the pic and automatically upload it¿ Can you use that to post the wallpaper up too¿ I'd like toshow you guys this nice one I'm using.

Yeah use that app and then it will take the screenshot..it will send the s/s to your photos..so however you upload yourphotos from your iphone is how you get it.
I just send mine to my yahoo account. I should get a flicker account and that app to directly upload the pics toit.

I haven't tried it with the wallpaper though..you have to ask whoever posted the stussy wallpaper on the lastpage..I'm sure it's not difficult.

true 3 blue The same thing happened tome...there's a source you have to have that has a separate app with like every game A-Z.
If you have the Bigboss source on installer..there should be an app "Bigboss' NES Roms Pack 1" ..downloadthat and they automatically show up in the NES app.

Originally Posted by LeroyTheGreat38

Dunks206 wrote:

LeroyTheGreat38 wrote:

Dunks206
What case is that?

it's my screen protector. everywhere i go, i have gotten compliments on it (even though it hides the crack on my screen
frown.gif
tongue.gif
)

Well where did you get it?

Originally Posted by 5tan

Cosign^ that thing looks sick.

May have to peel off my 1cent piece of crap.

http://www.daydeal.com/product.php?productid=20789&cat=2751, took about a week to arrive from my order date.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I only like soft cases so they can absorb the impact if you drop it..
And I didn't know the link stopped working..here it is
photoui5.jpg

As for the question..im not exactly sure what you mean specifically, but yea apps still run in the background if you go to the home screen...
like music still plays and when I goto the home screen directly from play an NES game it won't start the game over..

Yo, you can play NES games on there?

Back
Top Bottom