Iphone Rates

I recently lost my phone, and Im looking to replace it with the $99 iphone. I have an existing plan with At&t, what would my rate be if I wanted familyplan along with unlimited texting. Would an Iphone be the way to go or would a simple replacement phone do?

with the cheapest plan and unlimted text, youll be paying $172 a month. with taxes and fees. i live in CA.

Damn forget that then. I might as well just keep my current plan and pick up a cheap one.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

with the cheapest plan and unlimted text, youll be paying $172 a month. with taxes and fees. i live in CA.

? i had unlimited everything and was paying around $150, about to get the new one probably just gunna get the 450 minutes unlimited data and text, should comeout to around $110.

are you already on a family plan?
because if you are then you would just need to add the $30 data plan and $20 unlimited text (since you said you wanted it) so $50 more per month before tax andfees.

???

I got the cheapest plan & 1500 texts per month I believe and it's only $79

the hell are you talking about?

So we have the family plan, my parents have a data plan for their phone and my phone has unlimited texts. Our plan would be 120 a month?
We are paying 70 right now.

roll.gif

I think you would be paying around 70-80 a month with the fam plan

Originally Posted by FlyingEMU05

Well if your plan already has unltd text then just add the $30 iphone plan

He's right cause the unlimited txt applies to all the phones on the account, not just one. So its basically whatever they charge for the phone serviceand txt plus the $30 for the iphone plan... although i hear theres a way that you could just use the $20 data plan for the iphone only if its done online. Myfriend did it but then again he bought the iphone off of someone so maybe thats the only way?

yeah im looking to get a 2 iphones for me and the wifey.. not sure how much its gonna cost though.. $170 maybe?

Back
Top Bottom