iPhone Twitter app- how to display last read tweet first?

My Twitter app has been driving me nuts the past few months. In the past, I loved scrolling “up” when I re opened the app. My last read tweet would display first, and then I would scroll up to get to the most current tweet on my timeline. Now I feel like everything is a hot mess and I’m scrolling in 3 different directions to get caught up. Is it just me or is there a way to fix this? Thx

Are you referring to seeing your Twitter timeline in chronological order? Because if that's the case, you won't be able to.

What app do you use ?

iPhone user original twitter app here and when I open the app it’s stopped at my last read and i can scroll up and read a few/click to see more tweets if it’s been a while or I can I keep scrolling and it will update like the past hour or so of tweets

I uninstalled and installed the latest Twitter app on my iPhone. I was hoping to read the timeline in chronological order, but everything seems mashed together

It's like IG they don't strictly do chronological they have their own algorithm

I uninstalled and installed the latest Twitter app on my iPhone. I was hoping to read the timeline in chronological order, but everything seems mashed together
It's the algorithm that Twitter uses. You can't read tweets in chronological order anymore.

Same as Instagram.

Settings > Twitter > Turn off background refresh

If I'm understanding you correctly?

Back
Top Bottom