Iphone users: How much do you pay per month?

nerd.gif

In Canada,
$60
6GB Data (Better than AT&Ts "Unlimited"=4GB), Unlimited evenings/weekends starting at 6PM, 1000 mins any time, 15K texts.

That's what sucks about an I phone to much a month.

It is the best phone out there though.

$60--Unlimited text, Data plan, and 1400 mins a month split between me my mom and my lil brother, plus rollover. Went under my familys plan. Had my own phoneunder my name since i was 16 but being independant on this one just doesnt make sense. Was paying close to 85 for my sk tmobile plan.

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

this month I paid 58 after taxes
pimp.gif
Im on a family plan with my cousins and my cousin works for comcast which is 15% discount
pimp.gif
I'm on a family plan and I pay $50 before taxes

$10 to get my line
$20 for internet
$20 for text and my parents have unlimited on the family plan so i get that too

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Originally Posted by AssistantSupervisor81

this month I paid 58 after taxes
pimp.gif
Im on a family plan with my cousins and my cousin works for comcast which is 15% discount
pimp.gif
I'm on a family plan and I pay $50 before taxes

$10 to get my line
$20 for internet
$20 for text and my parents have unlimited on the family plan so i get that too
thats what i got too

Originally Posted by ggarvinXX3

so what it seems is that if u get on the family plan its cheaper than being by your self?
Well not really. IT works out to 40 (og) 60 (3g) no matter what plan you get its the add on which adds to the price

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

$60--Unlimited text, Data plan, and 1400 mins a month split between me my mom and my lil brother, plus rollover. Went under my familys plan. Had my own phone under my name since i was 16 but being independant on this one just doesnt make sense. Was paying close to 85 for my sk tmobile plan.
So you can put it on a family plan? for cheaper?

I want an iPhone bad, but i'm on the $30 Sero plan, so it doesn't make much fiscal sense to switch. Oh well, maybe the Palm Pre will live up to thehype

I'm thinking about getting on my girls family plan. She just got a 3g her fam has 2 phones then her iphone with like 500 mins I think they have thousandsof roll over minutes. I barley talk on the phone but I like the iphone.

$93 cheapest individual plan..

ONLY the OG iphone is where you pay like around $60-$70 because thats what I was paying when I had the oldIphone. They raised it up with the 3G.

Back
Top Bottom