iPhone4 Vs Evo4G YouTube video could lead to Best Buy employee being fired

Originally Posted by 18th letter

How did they find out he made it though?

Thats what im wondering, If you look in his profile though and follow the links it'll take you to his twitter that shows his full name.

i found the vid hilarious when i saw it yesterday. best buy is crazy for this

i found the vid hilarious when i saw it yesterday. best buy is crazy for this

hmmm. i wonder what best buy he works at? im actually picking up my evo from best buy tomorrow
laugh.gif
. if he really is in KC, im gonna ask around.

hmmm. i wonder what best buy he works at? im actually picking up my evo from best buy tomorrow
laugh.gif
. if he really is in KC, im gonna ask around.

The video is funny, saw it last week,
I had no clue that it was a BestBuy worker that made it.
I wonder how two-and-two were put together and how it came back to the vid maker?

The video is funny, saw it last week,
I had no clue that it was a BestBuy worker that made it.
I wonder how two-and-two were put together and how it came back to the vid maker?

vid is SUPER funny! 

other than that, if they fire the dude, best buy gotta serious lawsuit comin to them....well if dude knows whats good

(HuaracheKing starts to download the vid just in case it gets taken down)

vid is SUPER funny! 

other than that, if they fire the dude, best buy gotta serious lawsuit comin to them....well if dude knows whats good

(HuaracheKing starts to download the vid just in case it gets taken down)

I'm almost positive he will not be fired... 
It is very hard to get fired from there. very hard.

A co-worker of mine we've been trying to get rid of for the longest time is living proof.

He got road rage a couple weeks ago and beat a car with a tire iron in his best buy uniform. Did he get fired? NO! The next day he was arrested because whoever was in the car recognized his shirt and was able to point him out. After many calls to HR they said he was never convicted of anything and there is no proof he was in his best buy shirt. 

I would of never known that video was made by someone from best buy if I would of never read that story. 

So i'm pretty sure he will not get fired...

I'm almost positive he will not be fired... 
It is very hard to get fired from there. very hard.

A co-worker of mine we've been trying to get rid of for the longest time is living proof.

He got road rage a couple weeks ago and beat a car with a tire iron in his best buy uniform. Did he get fired? NO! The next day he was arrested because whoever was in the car recognized his shirt and was able to point him out. After many calls to HR they said he was never convicted of anything and there is no proof he was in his best buy shirt. 

I would of never known that video was made by someone from best buy if I would of never read that story. 

So i'm pretty sure he will not get fired...

Lol i just saw the video and this on point with every other customer tha walks in!
And BriWeezy that is so true. We have people who call in all the time and they only get a slap on the wrist and that's it. No repercussions
cool place to work at though

Lol i just saw the video and this on point with every other customer tha walks in!
And BriWeezy that is so true. We have people who call in all the time and they only get a slap on the wrist and that's it. No repercussions
cool place to work at though

Back
Top Bottom