Ipod or Zune

i don't have a zune, but i have zune pass. unlimited downloads, large library, keep 10 drm-free tracks a month, $15 monthly. i can sync to my blackberry,my old creative zen, or to any zune. the software is pretty slick too.

hmm i def got my eye on that zune hd, i have an ipod but i jus use my samsung omnia>> ipods r good n all, but i feel like apple restricts theirelectronics too much. how bout a modded psp? can we say that FTW? yeh imma go with modded PSP's ftw.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

Audiophiles aside, what percent of the general public will actually notice the Zune's sound quality???
Probably not the ones who are into iPods. The difference is pretty significant. When using a tape deck - MP3 hook up, or if you have theAuxiliary port, and have a Zune plugged in for so long(...like I did), then copping a iPhone or w/e and utilizing the iPod function... it sounds like a majordowngrade. Now, for the people who have always been using iPod, and are faithful to the device and its evolution over the years... they probably won'thear the difference, or will 'refuse' to hear the difference.

Originally Posted by AntOne209

ipod...like the rest of the world.

IPod_Touch_2.0.png

I have a Zune.

I don't use it that much buy I got it new of Buy.com 2 years ago for $80 or something like that. The sound quality is awesome, but God, the software sucks.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Originally Posted by airforce416

Jailbroken iPod>>Zune

This.

- yall be killing me with these jailbroken Ipod comments
smh.gif
. from the owner of a modded XBOX and PSP not everyone is comfortable preforming modifications like these.

- i mean, we're talking about a message board full of people who cant even figure out how to post pics or embed video properly. oh, so they're just supposed to buy an Ipod and jailbreak it just like that huh?
Its really not that hard to jailbreak & if they cant do it by themselves for some reason they could just pay someone to do it for them. Cant be more then 10, 20 bucks. All the customizations, free games, emulators for gba, snes, etc, and some useful apps make it all worth it.

- sure, its not that hard (for you and me). but we both know how people unfamiliar with electronics or computer software act when it comes to learning about it. im not saying its difficult, people are just lazy, especially when it comes to computer software. i wouldnt reccomend a modded anything to someone that hasnt modded something before.
- matter of fact, i forgot, just because you can mod something doesnt mean you can repair it if you mess the software up either
ohwell.gif
. just saying.....

Good point, but to be honest I would still take an unbroken iPod touch over a Zune. I mean, I learned how to jailbreak by going on Youtube and searching how todo it. If someone is that unfamiliar, then they should do research and know exactly what to do and what they are doing beforehand. Now, if they're lazylike you say they are, then you could just get the iPod and leave it unjailbroken or buy an already jailbroken iPod.

I've got a zune, been happy with it ever since I bought it last year. Didn't give me problems like my iPod did.

I have a Zune 120, and it's pretty dope.

I'll prolly cop a Zune HD, too.

But the software is inferior to iTunes.

im tired of this damn argument, if you haven't owned both for more than 2 months shut the hell up. Ive had a couple of Ipods and one Zune. Trust me Zune>>>> Ipod

Back
Top Bottom