Ipod Sync Error -69

Anybody else ever got this error? I have a 80g Classic ipod and Randomly some songs just do not sync, but other songs from the same album sync?
I called apple, and they told me since my Ipod is out of warranty they cannot help me over the phone, but for $29.99 I can purchase over the phone help from them???
mad.gif
mad.gif

Worse Customer Assistance I have every encountered

Thinking bout purchasing one of those 3rd party ipod syncing programs. Anybody know if any of those work? anybody ever had this error before?

Anybody else ever got this error? I have a 80g Classic ipod and Randomly some songs just do not sync, but other songs from the same album sync?
I called apple, and they told me since my Ipod is out of warranty they cannot help me over the phone, but for $29.99 I can purchase over the phone help from them???
mad.gif
mad.gif

Worse Customer Assistance I have every encountered

Thinking bout purchasing one of those 3rd party ipod syncing programs. Anybody know if any of those work? anybody ever had this error before?

the authorized dealer at Best Buy tells me its my files that are corrupted, thats funny cause my brother just bought a Iphone 4, and I loaded up his phone with the same music files from the same itunes within minutes???

the authorized dealer at Best Buy tells me its my files that are corrupted, thats funny cause my brother just bought a Iphone 4, and I loaded up his phone with the same music files from the same itunes within minutes???

I swear apple has the WORST customer service EVER. N_ really want ppl to pay for customer service. iPhone 4>
pimp.gif
tho

I swear apple has the WORST customer service EVER. N_ really want ppl to pay for customer service. iPhone 4>
pimp.gif
tho

Back
Top Bottom