iPod Touch finally with Camera AND Facetime vol. No contract required! (VID)

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

64gb for 400 seems good to you?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Look who it is... I wouldnt get that, id get the 32gb... Im sure they will be some deals when they are about to drop

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

64gb for 400 seems good to you?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Look who it is... I wouldnt get that, id get the 32gb... Im sure they will be some deals when they are about to drop

I've never owned an ipod, can somebody tell me how many albums(average 17 tracks) can a 32GB hold?
nerd.gif

I've never owned an ipod, can somebody tell me how many albums(average 17 tracks) can a 32GB hold?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by TheRav4

Does the new Touch have flash with the new camera?
I don't think it has one. Was looking at pics earlier to try and see, but didn't find one.

I don't think it has one. Was looking at pics earlier to try and see, but didn't find one.

no flash from what i saw during the keynote
Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I'm confused. It's an iPod Touch. What does 'no contract' have to do with anything?
Of course there's no contract. There's no 3g available.

OP's an apple whipping boy who will spout anything pro apple out to the masses. Check the ipad thread. OP's a certified lame.
you can make VOIP calls over wifi basically making your ipod into an iphone that works only over wifi

blah!

no flash from what i saw during the keynote
Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

I'm confused. It's an iPod Touch. What does 'no contract' have to do with anything?
Of course there's no contract. There's no 3g available.

OP's an apple whipping boy who will spout anything pro apple out to the masses. Check the ipad thread. OP's a certified lame.
you can make VOIP calls over wifi basically making your ipod into an iphone that works only over wifi

blah!

Originally Posted by gusyouout

laugh.gif
Yeah I'm trying to find one as well... instead of just waiting a few hours for the full details.

Edit: According to ZDnet.com it doesn't

The iPod touch now basically becomes an iPhone without the phone (oh, and a GPS, LED flash). The addition of FaceTime offers a way for iPod touch users to communicate with iPhone users. The A4 processor is also in, offering way more power.

Originally Posted by gusyouout

laugh.gif
Yeah I'm trying to find one as well... instead of just waiting a few hours for the full details.

Edit: According to ZDnet.com it doesn't

The iPod touch now basically becomes an iPhone without the phone (oh, and a GPS, LED flash). The addition of FaceTime offers a way for iPod touch users to communicate with iPhone users. The A4 processor is also in, offering way more power.

Originally Posted by thachosen123

nerd.gif

Around 40 albums losless. Or 320 albums in mp3 format

Originally Posted by thachosen123

nerd.gif

Around 40 albums losless. Or 320 albums in mp3 format

Back
Top Bottom