ipod touch new apps on itunes!

alright so itunes got the new apps that you can download for 20$(weather, notes, google map, stocks) I cant download them, there is nowhere to click todownload this feature!! any help? if anyone has bought them, how are they??

$20 for weather/notes/maps/stocks?
roll.gif

i kno..but still i was just kinda wondering how you download them?? there isnt a button you can click..so i didnt know.

Originally Posted by mh24

i kno..but still i was just kinda wondering how you download them?? there isnt a button you can click..so i didnt know.
Yes, youll see why in a few days that you cant buy it. Supposedly, the ipod touch user base (myself included) has emailed apple about giving thisupdate away for free to existing owners, a la the $100 coupon for early iphone adopters. They quickly got it to apples head to release them for free and appleis waiting to confirm this, thus being why it only says "Remind Me Later" in the apps menu. just jailbreak, its a lot better.

You gotta download the new itunes and it comes with that (for 20$), its legit and better than the "free" version that everyone is"lmao-ing" about because it offers somewhat better and newer apps than the jailbroken stuff and plus its 1.1.3 instead of the jailbroken 1.1.2.

Its only 20$, what's 20$ if you paid 299$+ for the touch anyway?

alright well i got the new itunes(supposably there is a 20$ itunes? where do you download that at??)..but i dont see where you can download these appsanywhere. I was watching the itunes video of that guy talking about the apps and some screen popped up for him. it doesnt do that for my ipod when i plug itin?

apple.com/ipodtouch you should see it there and then follow the instructions

They are the same but at the same time different, some of us prefer real smartphones so why would I buy an iPhone? Just help the dude out or shut up

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

You gotta download the new itunes and it comes with that (for 20$), its legit and better than the "free" version that everyone is "lmao-ing" about because it offers somewhat better and newer apps than the jailbroken stuff and plus its 1.1.3 instead of the jailbroken 1.1.2.

Its only 20$, what's 20$ if you paid 299$+ for the touch anyway?
You could have payed a $1000 for the Touch, and charging $20 for a bunch of apps is just pathetic on Apple's part. And, correct me if I'mwrong, you still need some sort of satellite feed/wifi connection for mail/weather/maps/stocks to work right? A lot of the people using the web on their ipodsare most likely already near a computer. These apps only work on the iPhone, and they were free there.

MAN! i still cant find this 20$ itunes update you gotta download! i downloaded the free one. how do i download the 20$ one?

Originally Posted by mh24

MAN! i still cant find this 20$ itunes update you gotta download! i downloaded the free one. how do i download the 20$ one?
There is no $20 iTunes update. Homie just can't make sense. The update is free, the apps are what is worth the $20.

wow i must be going mental or something..well since i downloaded the new itunes..where do i download the apps at?? when i go into the itunes store i scrolldown to the middle of the page and see "ipod touch january software upgrade" but there is no download button..wtf?

After you download the new itunes you should be able to buy it from apple.com/ipodtouch and disconnect and then connect

Why dont u just jailbrake it?

82x930k.jpg

5 pages of apps and didnt cost me a thing.

plus apps beyond weather,stocks,......

ok so 703 hwy..when i click that link it takes me to an itunes page. there still is no download button..on this page it says no thanks and remind me later atthe bottom.

i did jailbreak it...my ipod got really messed up..white lines n stuff...and i dont wanna ruin my ipod

Don't jailbreak it, click remind me later and see what happens, then see what happens, it should download it, took me bout 5mins.

i dont think anything happened. came back to that same page. does anyone know where the nearest gas chamber is, so i can go kill myself?

Back
Top Bottom