iPOD Touch owners...

^^^^^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I had the 60gb Classic, (and quite content with it i might add) until I got the 32gb for this past xmas.

The games, apps, and youtube apps have revolutionized the way I view my ipod. especially when
pimp.gif

I'd say its a definite cop, especially if you're gonna pay BELOW retail.

and although I too have become a lil obsessed with the album artwork, has anyone else found themselves saving pictures to their CPU just to have the picture ontheir ipod?

(For example: there's no artwork for the American Gangster Cd on iTunes... is there?)

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by PoloDeadFresh

Originally Posted by soltheman

@memphisboi55

It depends on the method you choose. There are programs that will do it for you, but it also depends on if you're getting a 2G touch or not. If it's a 1G touch, then it could be a lot easier. It just depends on which firmware version you have.
[color= rgb(204, 153, 255)]Sir .... you seem pretty knowledgeable ... when I first got my 32gb ipod touch I think I jailbroke it ... but I had issues so had to do a hard reset and never re-did it. Am I going to have to take all my music off of my ipod if I want to jailbreak it ? (I don't have this music on any of my HDs anymore.) That's the main thing keeping me from doing it. And also would jailbreaking it make all of the new apps avalible to me ? What is the "easy" way to do it ?[/color]

Well well, the ipod scammer pops up in a ipod post.
so that is him?
dont trip dr0 like I said, you well get yours for scammin me fam...You dont know what I can do
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

I didnt care that I got scammed before cause I didnt lose any money from that transaction so I thought of it as no big deal, but you straight disresepected meby doin that and I aint lettin that rock....
you shoulda just sent the money back and now you gonna end up suffering so much more
ohwell.gif

sorry fam but you brought it on yourself
grin.gif

^

Damn dro, you got a dude mad that has guns as his avy....

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

how did you get he got game? Did you buy it off itunes or is there a way to convert your dvds to a viewable format on the touch.....also is there any good sites to download music videos to watch on the itouch

Yeah there are sites where you can download movies in ipod format. Also there are programs where you can download a file and convert them in ipod file.
I download vidoes off youtube and put them on my ipod all the time.

pimp.gif

has anyone else found themselves saving pictures to their CPU just to have the picture on their ipod?
*raises hand*

has anyone else found themselves saving pictures to their CPU just to have the picture on their ipod?
*raises hand*

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i got so many pics just off of nt....i wish my ipod would play gifs thou[/color]
ohwell.gif

Yeah there are sites where you can download movies in ipod fomat.
pimp.gif

What site is this you speak of? all i got is this wack converter for dvd to ipod formatting.
ohwell.gif
(pm if you must plz)

I only got 10gbs left on the touch, so I must make the movie additions good ones.

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

*raises hand*
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i got so many pics just off of nt....i wish my ipod would play gifs thou[/color]
ohwell.gif

you got a seperate folder just for the album covers as well?
roll.gif
... ithought i was the only one. we should all do some sort of an album cover exchange program
nerd.gif
. it would save us all a lot of trouble...
grin.gif

What does jailbreaking do?

just get all apps for free?

When you jailbreak your ipod, you can get apps from other developers that Apple didn't approve, or won't because of the content.

For example, when I jailbroke my ipod before, I had a GBA Emulator, Themes (that change the look of the mainframe, not just the lock screen,) and featurespreviously locked by Apple themselves.

But, after I broke my first ipod, I didn't bother jailbreaking it again. I just got the 2.0 firmware and I rock with the free apps/gift card'd apps. Imiss playing Pokemon on my ipod, though. All the JOs at school would be like "OMG IS THAT POKEMON?"

"Yeeaaah.
grin.gif
"

^

Hmmm sounds nice, can i just download the new firmware from itunes when i connect my touch?

i should be getting it tomorrow.

^

Hmmm sounds nice, can i just download the new firmware from itunes when i connect my touch?

i should be getting it tomorrow.
Yeah. The process of jailbreaking can be tedious though, if that's what you were referring to.

As for the firmware, if it's a 2G touch, then it'll already have the 2.0 firmware and you'll just get the free updates. If it's a 1G touch,then the person you're getting it from might not have purchased the 2.0 firmware, assuming that you're not getting it from the store. The firmware islike $10 or $20. I wouldn't know. I didn't pay for it.
grin.gif

yep get the itouch, sooo dope even without the homebrew stuff, have had mine since the day it came out (16g) actually 2 weeks before the release date cuz bestbuy sold it to me not knowing the release date
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

purplehazze96 wrote:
Touch is so worth it.

You're gonna become obsessed with album artwork though. I've spent countless hours stepping my cover art game up.

Co-sign. Seeing the black screen where the artwork should have been drives me up the wall
roll.gif
. I would advise you to wait on buying a new iPod Touch until at least October. After Mac World in Sept, that is when Apple launches their new/revamped products. Word on the streets is that a new Touch/iphone will be dropping after Mac world.

Overall, great product, and fully recommend it, but I would waint until after MacWorld.

Any more news if this is real??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I got a $200 Apple giftcard and was at the Apple Store today about to pull the trigger
but thought about the possibility of a new gen. releasing soon so I walked out empty handed
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by theproblemchild5

Originally Posted by jay zoe2

purplehazze96 wrote:
Touch is so worth it.

You're gonna become obsessed with album artwork though. I've spent countless hours stepping my cover art game up.

Co-sign. Seeing the black screen where the artwork should have been drives me up the wall
roll.gif
. I would advise you to wait on buying a new iPod Touch until at least October. After Mac World in Sept, that is when Apple launches their new/revamped products. Word on the streets is that a new Touch/iphone will be dropping after Mac world.

Overall, great product, and fully recommend it, but I would waint until after MacWorld.
Any more news if this is real??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I got a $200 Apple giftcard and was at the Apple Store today about to pull the trigger
but thought about the possibility of a new gen. releasing soon so I walked out empty handed
tired.gif
ohwell.gif

I would say if you have the patience to wait until after MacWorld late this summer. From what Apple insiders(who are almost always on the money) are saying, both the Touch and the iPhone will be getting updated this year. Bigger capacity, bigger screen, just to name a few of the improvements. The only drawback Iam hearing is that they are going to go back to the regular hard drive vice using flash. They are also saying that a stripped down cheaper version of theiPhone (a la iPod mini) may also be in the works. I am a PC guy, but I am definitely anxiously waiting on MacWorld just for the iPod Touch/iPhonenews/unveilings.

Back
Top Bottom