Ipod, Zune, or PSP?

Can you copy a DVD to your computer, then transfer the movie to any of these players: Ipod, Zune, PSP?

I am thinking about getting one, but wanted to know if this was even possible, and if so, which does it the best.

Thanks.

Originally Posted by Spellunking

Can you copy a DVD to your computer, then transfer the movie to any of these players: Ipod, Zune, PSP?

I am thinking about getting one, but wanted to know if this was even possible, and if so, which does it the best.

Yea its possible...I copied all of my Martin DVD episodes to my iPod...I use Xilisoft
edit;
nerd.gif

i dont have one, but i like the PSPs because of gaming, music, wi-fi, and movies, and all that other stuff. but if your looking for something smalelr, get anipod.

hm.. if the psp slim had a bult in 30+ GB HDD, it would be the king of handheld electronics.

but the ipod touch/iphone touch screen just has the WOW factor thats so cool.

id go with the ipod/iphone. with PSP is a very close 2nd place.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i aint getting a psp until its also a phone
[h2]Debunk: Revenge of Stuff's Sony Ericsson PSPhone mockup[/h2]

The gaming community is buzzing this morning from some supposedly leaked scans of a possible PSPhone would give it a full 480 x 272 display, mini-analogstick, and drop UMD in favor of playing full PSP games via M2. Turns out they're scans from Stuff magazine from months ago, whichseems to have passed under everyone's radar (including our own, initially) because so few people seem to actually read it.

[Via PSP Fanboy, with help from Engadget Español]

"New in 2008: July-Dec
Top box: Between both keyboards there is a 3 inches screen with the same resolution of the PSP (480x272 pixels) which guarantees a good gaming experience. Goodas well for movies.

Lower right box: PSP functionalities were replicated in this architecture, making possible that all PSP games can be played. It won't have UMD slot, butit'll have M2 cards instead

Left box: Slide on one side and you'll find a joypad with analog stick for PSP controls. Slide to the other side and a number keyboard will show upenjoying the ergonomics of Sony Ericsson.

Plenty of opinion, final word: Probability of existence: 35%"

Originally Posted by NinongBrown

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

i aint getting a psp until its also a phone
[h2]Debunk: Revenge of Stuff's Sony Ericsson PSPhone mockup[/h2]

The gaming community is buzzing this morning from some supposedly leaked scans of a possible PSPhone would give it a full 480 x 272 display, mini-analog stick, and drop UMD in favor of playing full PSP games via M2. Turns out they're scans from Stuff magazine from months ago, which seems to have passed under everyone's radar (including our own, initially) because so few people seem to actually read it.

[Via PSP Fanboy, with help from Engadget Español]

"New in 2008: July-Dec
Top box: Between both keyboards there is a 3 inches screen with the same resolution of the PSP (480x272 pixels) which guarantees a good gaming experience. Good as well for movies.

Lower right box: PSP functionalities were replicated in this architecture, making possible that all PSP games can be played. It won't have UMD slot, but it'll have M2 cards instead

Left box: Slide on one side and you'll find a joypad with analog stick for PSP controls. Slide to the other side and a number keyboard will show up enjoying the ergonomics of Sony Ericsson.

Plenty of opinion, final word: Probability of existence: 35%"

eek.gif

PSP *****!!!!

Simply for music? iPod Classic 80 GB...best package for the money...I need my whole music army with me all times.

I've got a Nokia E61i that syncs perfectly with my Macbook for everything else that are both always with me.

Back
Top Bottom