.:.:.:Iraqi Dinars = Millionaire?!!:.:.:.

With the $3B deal that China inked, is anybody prepping to become a millionaire with this whole Dinar currency exchange thing?

Better question: Anybody think it'll really work?

Don't know what I'm talkin about? Look it up, you might find something you like.

nerd.gif

....HEAD

Why make a post about something that most people dont know about then tell them to look it up themselves?

What is your point?

Articles?

Links?

Is this the gibberish about Iraqi Dinars going to par with USD? 1 dinar for 1 $?

People buying up Dinars left and right. Being scammed good.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Is this the gibberish about Iraqi Dinars going to par with USD? 1 dinar for 1 $?

People buying up Dinars left and right. Being scammed good.
laugh.gif
goodness, really?!
laugh.gif
roll.gif

i'm all for actively trading currencies... but c'mon, get real.

Real Talk... My dad bought about 5 million Dinars when they were going for pennies on the dollar.
I'm gonna post pics when he takes them out of the safe box.

He bought them like two years ago... lol.

Originally Posted by HEADdetective

On the low, nonbelievers bout to miss out....

....HEAD

If it was that easy wouldn't millionaires and billionaires be buying up dinars and becoming billionaires and trillionaires?

They'd prob scrap the dinar and Iraq would operate on USD's most likely. It's already operating on USD's behind the scenes with all teh cashthat the Feds have pushed into the country.

....HEAD

If it was that easy wouldn't millionaires and billionaires be buying up dinars and becoming billionaires and trillionaires?

They'd prob scrap the dinar and Iraq would operate on USD's most likely. It's already operating on USD's behind the scenes with all teh cash that the Feds have pushed into the country.
QFT

There's no such thing as get rich quick.

Originally Posted by marath0n

....HEAD

They'd prob scrap the dinar and Iraq would operate on USD's most likely. It's already operating on USD's behind the scenes with all teh cash that the Feds have pushed into the country.
QFT

(kjdljaljdkjldfkaljdk).com

....HEAD

QFT

well there is... you just need a little luck on your side.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i dunno i saw this infomerical just this morning on internet millionaires. Jeff Paul said I can make 100K a week everybody in the commerical wereregular people who instantly changed their lives while sleeping in bed while the computer did all the work.
eek.gif

its only 39.95

Originally Posted by finnns2003

....HEAD

QFT

well there is... you just need a little luck on your side.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
True.
The scam itself is get rich quick.
laugh.gif

1 IQD = 0.000867422 USD

Buying into Dinars basically means that a) one believes that Iraq will turn stable relatively soon, b) that they won't change currencies becausethey'll be stable in the near term, and c) that even if they become stable they won't keep there currency low to promote exports.

My pops wanted to invest in this. I convinced him not to. I highly doubt this is gonna go the way they said it would.

on the low who ever falls for this is a dumb +%% !!!!

how are you going to take this seriously when tons of people in iraq walk around with millions and millions of these trying to trade for something valuable.

they have warehouse literally full of these - no way - the entire economy is shocked ..

Sad thing is that we are doing it here in the US right now ..

Printing Money left and right to bailout people .. the more money printed the less valuable it is!

I guess I'll be a dumb +%% then.

I figure, a simple $500-$1000 dollars put towards this isnt going to hurt me. If I lose out...oh well, a G isnt nothin really.

But if the Dinari currency increases, not even anything drastic, I am sittin on something that I had to do little work for.

So yeah, call me Dumb +%%, I'm aight wit that.

....HEAD

I guess I'll be a dumb +%% then.

I figure, a simple $500-$1000 dollars put towards this isnt going to hurt me. If I lose out...oh well, a G isnt nothin really.

But if the Dinari currency increases, not even anything drastic, I am sittin on something that I had to do little work for.

So yeah, call me Dumb +%%, I'm aight wit that.

....HEAD

Back
Top Bottom