Is 11 inches enough to satisfy you?

Nope

I need the satisfaction of having the 12 inches

I will not settle for anythin less. I need the 12 inches to consume with enjoyment

Quizno's > Firehouse> whoever yall are about to say is better than these two>>>>>>>Subway.

I only eat Subway when I have to.

:pimp: Firehouse subs is the truth. Had it for the 1st time last weekend. the beef and cheddar brisket is pure perfection. it's so soft and moist. I'm getting hungry as i type this :lol: definitely gotta go back there again.

Damn y'all got some lil stomachs, or maybe it's cause i'm fat, but I usually finish my sub and be cool.

I wanna try firehouse subs one day, maybe this weekend.

That feel when you look for your sandwich to finish it but then you realize you already finished it..

I don't like that feel.. it's a very bad and lonely feel..

11" or 12" it doesnt matter. Girls usually get 6 inches anyway, because dat footlong will fill them up.

But those girls that can take a footlong ... Nd the ones that take double meat! :evil:

Last edited:
:lol: @ the title. Not surprised about the news. What's really funny is there slogan "eat fresh", most of the stuff on their menu is necessarily healthy though. And if they are you can only get 6" sub. Only thing I get is the chicken breast or the spicy italian footlong for under $6 as a cheap cheat day meal.

AYO

I only mess with Subway for breakfast these days, they skimp too much on the lunch meat.

The 3" is enough meat for me in the a.m.

Subway is aiight with me. I can't believe somebody called them overpriced, when you get a footlong ham and cheese with mad toppings for 5 bucks.

Firehouse is the spot that's over priced, you ain't walking out of there dropping less than $8.

They put too much mayo on sandwiches. Having white stuff all on my face n **** but 11 12 a footlong is a footlong word to bosh

i hate subway

they are way too overpriced

i got a tuna footlong a veggie footlong and chips for 15 bucks

and they skimp on vegetables.

thinking of ordering a big party sub and not picking it up to really stick it to em

i'M BOUT THAT LIFE TOO have ordered too much in the drive thru and pulled off laughing

Back
Top Bottom