is 23isback effin up?

they got VI's to release in black/purple in May, I'm thinking they have them confused with the black/purple XII.

Anybody know?

Originally Posted by retrowear23

is 23isback effin up?

they got VI's to release in black/purple in May, I'm thinking they have them confused with the black/purple XII.

Anybody know?
Are you asking about the site or the shoes they are selling?

23iswack. They never have there %##* together all they do is steal there info from here and other sites.

they are the sacramento vi's i posted pictures of that everyone said was fake!!!

Probably a GS release for the kids just like the GS release for the XII's and bro those VI's were painted stop trying to defend yourself we would knowweather or not it was legit and it wasn't homie

Originally Posted by OGMX23

Probably a GS release for the kids just like the GS release for the XII's and bro those VI's were painted stop trying to defend yourself we would know weather or not it was legit and it wasn't homie
alright thanks dude.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

23iswack. They never have there %##* together all they do is steal there info from here and other sites.

that's what i said and i got flamed for it.... but it's kinda true

You stay doing your homework BabyJ.WINK.

Originally Posted by kly13

they are the sacramento vi's i posted pictures of that everyone said was fake!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

basically. That's the reason why I don't go on that site anymore.

You guys do know that KATC, Sneakerfiles all those guys get their leaks from us first right? I see it a day on here, before it shows up to those other sites. Im not trying to knock no one, but i guess it keeps everything organized when sites like that "borrow" their information from us and our members. Itjust sucks that people who do leak it dont get recognition for it.

And
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at those Sacramento VIs, they were painted fam...and the only confirmed Retro VI to sport a purple colorway are the Lakers...Sacramento, in no way hasshaped Jordan and Jordan Brand, why would there be a VI to commemorate Sacramento? Besides the X's of course.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

You guys do know that KATC, Sneakerfiles all those guys get their leaks from us first right? I see it a day on here, before it shows up to those other sites. Im not trying to knock no one, but i guess it keeps everything organized when sites like that "borrow" their information from us and our members. It just sucks that people who do leak it dont get recognition for it.

Yes I know other sites take info from here but like you said they give props to us. 23iswack steals pics then tries to cover up watermarks and whatever elsethey have to so people think it's their pics. How hard is it to say pics from: xyz. The other sites you mentioned give props and I see people start threadsfrom info they take right off these sites. It's a two way street because sometimes we get info from them, most of all we get the correct info.

Back
Top Bottom