is 4'10 too short?

got this chicks number last night shes 4'10 i'm 5'10 didnt really mind the difference last night......my friend pointed out she had at least 3 inch heels on......he says 4'10 is embarrassing short that i wouldnt be able to handle it once she is on flats.....i think i could and she is hot.....sorry no pics.....very fit blonde/blue eyes.....is 4'10 too short for you?  could you handle being with someone that short or a foot difference than you? 
who says i have to allow her to wear flats? 
laugh.gif

So you like her, but your friend has a problem with her b/c of her height....

think about it. This is one of those times when you don't need NT to hold your hand in the decision making process.

You're 5'10, nothing is too short for you.

5'2 is my limit, I'm 6'2, then again my girl has to wear 6 inch heels

My girl is 4'11- 5'0 and I'm 6'4 and I'm comfortable with it and she wears flats all of the time

I'm 6ft tall, so 4 10" would be way too short for me. But hey, it's your call. If you like her then it doesn't matter what your buddy thinks.

lol your friend could be jealous . If you like the chick then go for it, but dont let your friends problem with her height become your problem...unless you planning on getting with your friend if you're into that type of thing
nerd.gif

oh i'm going for it, i dont think i'll have an issue and i'm not that tall if i was over 6 feet i think it would be too much.....1 foot difference is good for me....

also how short do you have to be to be considered a dwarf ?
i did like the difference in height made me feel tall 

Would I mess with one? yes...wife one? NO. I'm already short myself (5'8 ) . I don't want my kids ending up even shorter
tired.gif
I'm hoping my kids get my dad's height, so I need to maximize those chances 
laugh.gif

Girls around 5'4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My dated a chick that was 4'11 before, I wasn't a problem except for dancing at parties/in club. Homegirl was damn near twerking my knee caps.

I felt like a GOD in the bedroom though
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom