Is a sneaker life legit?

if it sounds too good to be true than it is lol. Sneakerlife.bigcartel???

not saying its fake.. but i would get my pair LCed if i were to buy from there as a precaution since they dont use paypal.

Wondering the same thing..... I thought all legit sites use PayPal as one of the ways for payment....?

Wondering the same thing..... I thought all legit sites use PayPal as one of the ways for payment....?
Accepting paypal payment =/= legit,authorized Nike retailer

Example: Marqueesole

But yeah, most legit sites offer paypal as a method of payment because everyone knows about it/has a paypal and it's pretty/decently secure. Not a surprise if one wouldn't because paypal takes a 2.9% + $ 0.30 fee, so it turns some people off. Not sure how much % credit card companies take, so yeah...

If you go through the testimonials from IG they're all fake. Videos of shoes 5 months before they come out and they're obvious fakes too. Spizikes didn't have the right lace locks and gamma 12s with PL of all things
1000000000000% fake. I say this all the time, he is worse than closet collector cuz he's more out going so people believe anything he says. People on IG stick up for the guy so hard, sheep...

Back
Top Bottom