Is Amber Rose the baddest in the game?

I would like to think that she isnt the baddest but im hearing alot of guys say that she is. Is it the kanye hype or what?

indifferent.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]That haircut of hers gives her a unique look, not to mention she's cute. [/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]But this isn't thread worthy.[/color]
indifferent.gif

The game? What game?

Is this seriously the kinda @$+* you sit around and think about? And then decide you're gonna make a thread about it on Niketalk?

For the record, I don't give a #++! what kind of game Amber Rose is involved in.

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

The game? What game?

Is this seriously the kinda @$+* you sit around and think about? And then decide you're gonna make a thread about it on Niketalk?

For the record, I don't give a #++! what kind of game Amber Rose is involved in.

hey bud its something that men sit around and do. we look at women and compare them. every guy has his favorite women and yea it is the kinda stuff we talk about. Are u even a guy lol?

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

For a woman that looks like Droopy, she certainly has a lot of admirers...

*kanye shrug*

lol yea she kinda does look like droopy

Originally Posted by exdoofus

The game? What game?

hey bud its something that men sit around and do. we look at women and compare them. every guy has his favorite women and yea it is the kinda stuff we talk about. Are u even a guy lol?

But what "game" is she bad at?

I don't know what game you are referring to but there are waaaaaay better chicks then her.  Refer to any victoria's secret fashion show on youtube.

Originally Posted by Durden7

The game? What game?

the game= attractive women comparison...its very competetive for women out there as far as being the sexiest. its a game!!!

The game? What game?

the game= attractive women comparison...its very competetive for women out there as far as being the sexiest. its a game!!!

laugh.gif
  its not a game.  You need a life or a hobby.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I don't know what game you are referring to but there are waaaaaay better chicks then her.  Refer to any victoria's secret fashion show on youtube.

Disclaimer: Must be in the 70-76 lb range.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Disclaimer: Must be in the 70-76 lb range.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The game? What game?

laugh.gif
  its not a game.  You need a life or a hobby.

lol durden7 if i dont have a life or a hobby then u must not either since u took time out to comment numerous times on the topic i created. its hundreds of topics u could have viewed but u came here and chose to comment lol. lets find a hobby and a life together bud!

Back
Top Bottom