Is Amber Rose the baddest in the game?

Originally Posted by SShanique

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

The game? What game?

Is this seriously the kinda @$+* you sit around and think about? And then decide you're gonna make a thread about it on Niketalk?

For the record, I don't give a #++! what kind of game Amber Rose is involved in.
roll.gif

She's just a stripper, dude. 
roll.gif

I don't even know why dudes tripping.  How about People's 50 Most Attractive Women, but for the women Niketalk is interested in?  Trying way too hard.

But Amber is definitely up there.

her skin is so radiant.. she looks like she tastes like candy or some %##!. i need to find me a chick like this asap.

Originally Posted by F A Y B A N

Originally Posted by SShanique

STR1NGER wrote:

The game? What game?

Is this seriously the kinda @$+* you sit around and think about? And then decide you're gonna make a thread about it on Niketalk?

For the record, I don't give a #++! what kind of game Amber Rose is involved in.
roll.gif

She's just a stripper, dude. 
roll.gif

I don't even know why dudes tripping.  How about People's 50 Most Attractive Women, but for the women Niketalk is interested in?  Trying way too hard.

But Amber is definitely up there.

you're mad ugly, your opinion on anything related to looks/beauty/women is invalid.

If by baddest you mean she's appallingly unfeminine from head to toe, yeah, she's the baddest.

griffin-puke.png

Seriously.  I don't know what dudes see in this tramp.  Disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom