Is any body buying this story

Originally Posted by jdi23

Jesus with blue eyes huh.

laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

YUKU!!!!!!
I seen another video of him speaking about the subject and selling his book I never take any body's belief
about the afterlife as comedy unless your like the boy in the video I posted up

but for me to believe i would have to witness it first hand and Im talking about not in a Hospital room or anything like that

and i damn sure wont try to cake off of it even though i know i can 

if i had a conversation with god like those people in some of those video do

I would ask what is it he wants from us as human beings and also why us as human have to pay for a debt

of someone else's sin in the beginning it would be so many questions that I would ask

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

YUKU!!!!!!
I seen another video of him speaking about the subject and selling his book I never take any body's belief
about the afterlife as comedy unless your like the boy in the video I posted up

but for me to believe i would have to witness it first hand and Im talking about not in a Hospital room or anything like that

and i damn sure wont try to cake off of it even though i know i can 

if i had a conversation with god like those people in some of those video do

I would ask what is it he wants from us as human beings and also why us as human have to pay for a debt

of someone else's sin in the beginning it would be so many questions that I would ask

This shows how stupid people are to even consider this. He's family is smart to go along with the story. How are you going to believe a 4 year old. 
indifferent.gif
 Really? So monster inc was based on a true story? Pixar is really how god is sending out his messages and his prophets to us? 
tired.gif

This shows how stupid people are to even consider this. He's family is smart to go along with the story. How are you going to believe a 4 year old. 
indifferent.gif
 Really? So monster inc was based on a true story? Pixar is really how god is sending out his messages and his prophets to us? 
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom