Is anybody really a Russell Westbrook fan?

C83IXKzUAAIA-by.jpg

He competes. He might be OC, but he competes. Never backs down. I will take him and his mistakes on my team with open arms.

I still like the dude. We need to stop focusing on the negative of players and look at the good they bring to the table. As badly as folks talk about this dude you would think he wasn't an all-nba type of talent. He gets a lot of bad press, I enjoy watching him do his thing.

8)

Must be nice to have his front court players let him get rebounds. Lame as hell. Might as well miss open layups a few times and pad his rebound stats a little more.

Is bestbrook in his prime right now? Do you think he can only regress from here or keep improving?

If you believe he's in his prime right now, who was better in their prime: DRose or Bestbrook?

Must be nice to have his front court players let him get rebounds. Lame as hell. Might as well miss open layups a few times and pad his rebound stats a little more.

I hate that stat padding bastard . He looks like a Goomba from Mario Brothers

Is bestbrook in his prime right now? Do you think he can only regress from here or keep improving?

If you believe he's in his prime right now, who was better in their prime: DRose or Bestbrook?

I think his 3 pt shot will improve as his speed declines. I think he has that potential given how much his game has transformed from rookie year to early 2010's to now

Westbrook easily. Not even a question.

When Russ wasn't in his prime VS Rose he won the battles.

Record happens today in a win with a turnt up display from Bestbrook!

Also as he learns from Kobe and Jordan he will preserve his body. I don't think he's in his prime yet he's knocking on the door.

Notice the post game development this year. Once he gets more shooting he can play in the post more and not have to penetrate as deep.

After seeing Russ perform this season i understand why MJ said that he reminds him of his younger self.
Giving everything in any game and being fearless against any opponent.

Curry might be more,efficient in shooting but Curry also has better teammates to share the load of leadership.
Curry has KD, Klay, Daymond and many good role players.
Russ has only a few good role players.

Dudes situation and game style reminds me of ....

I hope Russ gets the MVP, dude absolutely deserves it 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom