Is Anybody Seeing Lil' B When It Comes to Swagger Right Now? Vol. #BASED

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Why are people even playing attention to this wack artist
why did you pay enough attention to comment though?
grin.gif

But you clicked on the thread?

EDIT: Aforce is already on it
laugh.gif

B bout to have general Grey
pimp.gif

But you clicked on the thread?

EDIT: Aforce is already on it
laugh.gif

B bout to have general Grey
pimp.gif

He might have the worst voice I've ever heard. And iBlink, Blink182 would be @@%#*+! ashamed of you for supporting this basehead wet smoking dude

He might have the worst voice I've ever heard. And iBlink, Blink182 would be @@%#*+! ashamed of you for supporting this basehead wet smoking dude

Originally Posted by iBlink

laugh.gif
Travis Barker produced a song for em. Try again kid.

You think Mark and Tom support everything he does? If you put enough money up I'm sure he'd produce for you too.

Originally Posted by iBlink

laugh.gif
Travis Barker produced a song for em. Try again kid.

You think Mark and Tom support everything he does? If you put enough money up I'm sure he'd produce for you too.

I like blink-182's music. Whether they approve of me listening to Lil B or not weighs little on my opinion on whether I f's with the guy or not. I have my own mind. I've been clowned on for liking blink for years, you think I'm gonna let a jab like that deter me from listening to the #Basedgod?

Chances are you haven't heard more than 3 songs from B. Put your societal filter to the side, open your mind to the possibilities, and give dude a try. That goes for all the people knocking him.

I like blink-182's music. Whether they approve of me listening to Lil B or not weighs little on my opinion on whether I f's with the guy or not. I have my own mind. I've been clowned on for liking blink for years, you think I'm gonna let a jab like that deter me from listening to the #Basedgod?

Chances are you haven't heard more than 3 songs from B. Put your societal filter to the side, open your mind to the possibilities, and give dude a try. That goes for all the people knocking him.

I am not mad at him for having such influence over guys to the point where dudes really seem as though they have a minor crush on this fool. He's doing him. Can't knock his hustle. I am just really wondering what's the age of his fanbase because I honestly can't respect anyone over the age of 22 who is typing out #BASED and #cook and all that b.s over the internet. Anyways, make that money Lil B. I am looking forward to seeing your album sales.

I am not mad at him for having such influence over guys to the point where dudes really seem as though they have a minor crush on this fool. He's doing him. Can't knock his hustle. I am just really wondering what's the age of his fanbase because I honestly can't respect anyone over the age of 22 who is typing out #BASED and #cook and all that b.s over the internet. Anyways, make that money Lil B. I am looking forward to seeing your album sales.

LOL... I knew B had a lot of haters, but I had no idea they'd push this thread to 11 pages. 
laugh.gif

With that being said, there is only thing to do: COOK AND FEED THE STARVED PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! *whoo whoo whoo whoo cook cook cook swag*
pimp.gif

LOL... I knew B had a lot of haters, but I had no idea they'd push this thread to 11 pages. 
laugh.gif

With that being said, there is only thing to do: COOK AND FEED THE STARVED PEOPLE OF THE WORLD! *whoo whoo whoo whoo cook cook cook swag*
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom