Is anyone else a fan of the stealth XIV's coming out in Oct?

i cant wait for these and for some reason and i dont even like the 14's that much

BTW where is the other thread ?

Huge fan. That shade of blue isn't the most common on J's and it's a great color. The grey contrasts it very well.

Might get them to play ball in pending on better pics. Very comfortable shoe but I wish the ac unit worked like back in the day.

i just dont like this colorway and what jordan brand is doing to compete with the new foamposite craze. It seems to me that everything jordan at this moment is becoming the air force one.

These are not bad I'm getting a pair when they release
mini-IMG_1374.JPG

I love them. I've been a fan of gray (or grey lol) XIVs since the Graphite XIVs released in 2006.

I like em, obviously bc they have Yankee colorblocking, but not ANYWHERE near what they're asking for em...

I picked up Redwoods and Graphites last go around, so no "+" colors for me.

I have a hard time with XIV's to begin with, and they dropped the ball last go around, especially on the one men's low they released (Pacific Blue, anyone?).

hmmmm..perhaps. I like the CW, but I gotta see em in person. If the quality is on point, I'll pick 'em up. Passed on the Vs 'cause the quality was garbage. 

I have to say, JB completely dropped the ball on these.

The sample pair will have bowel movements on these any day.

30t6p3b.gif

they look nice but the only CW ill cop is the Indiglos, oh i had to get those CDP XIV with the IX's

Back
Top Bottom