Is anyone else Irked by a woman who smokes?

Originally Posted by BritEyes12

Originally Posted by bdis1986

cant stand it I cant stand I cant.. hate that shizz
tired.gif

-bdis-
frown.gif

laugh.gif

aww brit you smoke? I didnt no that
ohwell.gif

yea i hate a chick that smokes cigarettes....but i think its real really when i see a chick rolling a dutch

almost everybody around me smokes, so i really don't mind.

my mom smoked my whole life, so i associate smoke with maternal love in sort of wierd, strange way.

yea cigarettes def make a girl less attractive.. think about it.. yellowing teeth.. stank breathe and body.. ugly nails.. grosssssssssssss.. females step it up

I smoke but I want my girl to not have that quality because it makes me think her insides are polluted, Word to Scarface.

I don't like it.

I don't like girls who smoke, it ruins their body.. women shouldn't ruin their bodies, their meant to be sexy things.

Having said that, some women, mostly models, make smoking look sexy. As well as some cultures probably have less tolerance with smoking..

It doesn't bother anymore than when I see a guy smoking, the truth is to me people who smoke to relieve "stress" are weakminded but if they wantto damage their bodies its alright with me.

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

laugh.gif
Dude just called Meagan Good "average"

Delusional #*% n_'s
smh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
Only average huh...but seriously i wanted to smash my manager until I found outshe smokes like a %%%!$%$ chimney!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by icysoles718

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

laugh.gif
Dude just called Meagan Good "average"

Delusional #*% n_'s
smh.gif

grin.gif
grin.gif
Only average huh...but seriously i wanted to smash my manager until I found out she smokes like a %%%!$%$ chimney!
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

you act like she going to bust down a pack of newports in the act of things

Originally Posted by HarlemKickDiva

There both gross. Who wants to kiss someone guy or girl whose breath smells like tobacco or trees....yuck
nerd.gif

It's actually not all that bad.

Back
Top Bottom