Is anyone going to a midnight launch for GTA IV?????? or Copped the next day?

pimp.gif
In chicago my local eb games is having a launch event with rockstar!
pimp.gif
free stuff aaaaaaalllll nighT!!

I really don't think it's that serious but i'm sure you won't be the only one out there.

camping for a video game? just reserve it and pick it up the next day.
smh.gif
at dudes who need to play it like 12 hours before everyone. not that serious.

i just got a unexpected gift card from Best Buy for $50 so i'll be using that whenever they have it in stock where i can walk in and walk out

hard to find? thats funny. they said that for halo 3 and san andreas and i easily got them both on release day without pre ordering.

Games should never sell out, especially if you have Best Buy, Circuit City, Wal-Mart and Target in your area. I pre-ordered mine from Best Buy, but I'llpick it up after work. If I go during my lunch break, I might not go back to work.

NEVER in my life have I been to a Best Buy or games store and the game I was looking for was sold out.

The reservation of games is a scam. If you really wanted a game you would just have to look hard enough and you will find it.... it's not that serious.

They make games like cd's or dvd's.

it won't be sold out...they say that so people will pre-order...imma def wait til the week after to get my copy when i have a bit more money to actuallypurchase a ps3 as well...sucks bein poor...

I work at 7am the next day, so no. However, the fiance was going to invite his friend over and go do the midnight thing...until I reminded him I work at 7amthe next day. I do not need those 2 goons keeping me up all night. theyll be playing all day Tuesday anyways. Wish i could take off work for a video game
grin.gif
yes im mad
laugh.gif

Game Stop is right up the street and around the corner from my apartment. I'll get it on my way to work, or whenever I get off...dependin' on myschedule.

I won't. My copy will be waiting for me when I get home from school Tuesday afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom