Is anyone on here less likely to buy LeBron's

A few weeks back I was leaning on getting some lebron's but this debacle right here just killed any of it.
It's amazing to see a person, who has cared so much about his image, completely kill all of it in exchange for an 1 hr ESPN special....I could care less about the heat or the cavs, but there's a way to do things and the route he choose was not it. 

If Lebron ends next season with a ring, plenty of those critics are going to be doing a 180.

If Lebron ends next season with a ring, plenty of those critics are going to be doing a 180.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

kobe didnt make his contemplation a circus called "the decision" though.
i know he didn't he just got on camera bashing all his teammates which is very professional right
laugh.gif
im not a kobe hater im just sayin lebron couldve done that every season especially when they made the big acquisitions of larry hughes and szerbiak
tired.gif

but yes im still gonna buy brons but i hope they win 10 rings just for the haters cuz im tired of stuff like this the man just wants to win and cleveland is not the place how many 60 win seasons without going to the finals do you all want and cleveland isn't a destination the key free agents want to go to so why not leave

I think it shows whom really cares for LBJ or not, but most of the people that are sneakerheads are not a necessary basketball fan/fanatic..

I think it shows whom really cares for LBJ or not, but most of the people that are sneakerheads are not a necessary basketball fan/fanatic..

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

i know he didn't he just got on camera bashing all his teammates which is very professional right
laugh.gif
im not a kobe hater im just sayin lebron couldve done that every season especially when they made the big acquisitions of larry hughes and szerbiak
tired.gif

but yes im still gonna buy brons but i hope they win 10 rings just for the haters cuz im tired of stuff like this the man just wants to win and cleveland is not the place how many 60 win seasons without going to the finals do you all want and cleveland isn't a destination the key free agents want to go to so why not leave

Nope, Kobe just douched out and demanded a trade like a crybaby when he realized he couldn't win a title (or get past Steve Nash's Suns) without a dominant big man.  Luckily for Lakers fans and Kobe, Pau Gasol fell out of the sky shortly afterward and saved Kobe's legacy. At least Kobe learned what LeBron obviously knows... you can't win a title in team sports all by yourself.

After LeBron has won a few rings, people will be all over the Heat bandwagon and we'll be reading articles about how Wade, LeBron, and Bosh changed the face of pro sports by taking less team money to win more NBA titles.  I think LeBron's choice sets a new and refreshing precident for pro sports.  Of course he'll make up the difference in endorsements and avoid having to pay state income tax in FL, but still... who could have imagined a player with LeBron's earning potential would take less from a team to do more for it? 

Nope, Kobe just douched out and demanded a trade like a crybaby when he realized he couldn't win a title (or get past Steve Nash's Suns) without a dominant big man.  Luckily for Lakers fans and Kobe, Pau Gasol fell out of the sky shortly afterward and saved Kobe's legacy. At least Kobe learned what LeBron obviously knows... you can't win a title in team sports all by yourself.

After LeBron has won a few rings, people will be all over the Heat bandwagon and we'll be reading articles about how Wade, LeBron, and Bosh changed the face of pro sports by taking less team money to win more NBA titles.  I think LeBron's choice sets a new and refreshing precident for pro sports.  Of course he'll make up the difference in endorsements and avoid having to pay state income tax in FL, but still... who could have imagined a player with LeBron's earning potential would take less from a team to do more for it? 

Here's my thoughts.

If the shoe is nice, i will buy it. BUT

im Looking at nicekicks.com top 23 lebron shoes, I wish i had counted but there was only like 2 general releases in their top 23 kicks.

so add not gettin ALOT of the Cw's we want, with the attitude he has, the circus from yesterday, the missing tape, etc etc Lebron the person is not a shoe most want to wear anymore.

Ima buy the shoe if its nice, but buyin the v's and VI's just cause theyre lebrons wont happen anymore. I didnt like those s (VI were ok) but buyin just cause their LBJ's and wanna try out Nike's newest "top of the line product" isnt gonna happen for me. I know the last statement doesnt make too much sense, cause if its "top of the line" than you should have it and wear it regardless, but i cant play ball no more so buyin to see how it "feels" even if its ugly wont happen either.

the VIII's arent too nice so no copp for me. maybe a nice cw will entice me, but i bet its limited and im not payin the ebay prices.

with that said, prolly my fav cw and was the all star 2's.

Here's my thoughts.

If the shoe is nice, i will buy it. BUT

im Looking at nicekicks.com top 23 lebron shoes, I wish i had counted but there was only like 2 general releases in their top 23 kicks.

so add not gettin ALOT of the Cw's we want, with the attitude he has, the circus from yesterday, the missing tape, etc etc Lebron the person is not a shoe most want to wear anymore.

Ima buy the shoe if its nice, but buyin the v's and VI's just cause theyre lebrons wont happen anymore. I didnt like those s (VI were ok) but buyin just cause their LBJ's and wanna try out Nike's newest "top of the line product" isnt gonna happen for me. I know the last statement doesnt make too much sense, cause if its "top of the line" than you should have it and wear it regardless, but i cant play ball no more so buyin to see how it "feels" even if its ugly wont happen either.

the VIII's arent too nice so no copp for me. maybe a nice cw will entice me, but i bet its limited and im not payin the ebay prices.

with that said, prolly my fav cw and was the all star 2's.

Him leaving the Cavs won't stop me from buying his shoes, but I didn't like many of them anyway.  The 8's are enot looking good to me so I probably won't get many of them.  Co-sign the dude above.....any good colorways or LBJ sneakers are ultra limited or "samples" so there's not much to buy. 

I never bought 1's because the only ones I like are the wheats and just never got them. 

Only bought th ASG II.

Never bought III cause they are weak.

Only IV I bought were the ASG

Never bought V or VI's cause they are weak.

Bought the ASG, OG colorway and "dunkman" low VII's.  The VII's were dope.

Him leaving the Cavs won't stop me from buying his shoes, but I didn't like many of them anyway.  The 8's are enot looking good to me so I probably won't get many of them.  Co-sign the dude above.....any good colorways or LBJ sneakers are ultra limited or "samples" so there's not much to buy. 

I never bought 1's because the only ones I like are the wheats and just never got them. 

Only bought th ASG II.

Never bought III cause they are weak.

Only IV I bought were the ASG

Never bought V or VI's cause they are weak.

Bought the ASG, OG colorway and "dunkman" low VII's.  The VII's were dope.

Originally Posted by swingshot

With all the spectacle, he pretty much has too.

Originally Posted by swingshot

With all the spectacle, he pretty much has too.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

At the end of the day, he made a decision that was best from him and his family. He gonna take a pay cut and probably scarifice some of his game to try to win a ring. How can you see hes a coward for that? I think it takes more balls to take on this new challenge where everybody thinks they going to instantly win a chip now that he has two all-stars on his team now. Let him try to win his own way. He's not Jordan, nobody is. If youre a true fan, it doesnt matter where he plays, you would still rout for him. Ima still buy his shoes. The only thing im disappointed about is the fact that they might not make anymore white/navy colorways anymore. They were the cleanest imo.
Agreed. But Im BITTER AS HELL how he played NY , and Hypin himself and NY for the past 2yrs and the NYKs gave up alot to prepare them selves for this day and then he bails. to the ppl who is gonna say "He didnt promise u anything" still %!%% U . He set expectations and didnt meet them so ya..
Originally Posted by never wear them

A lot more Fairfax colorways from now on....
frown.gif

I hate that colorway
THIS.

Originally Posted by andfattoo

At the end of the day, he made a decision that was best from him and his family. He gonna take a pay cut and probably scarifice some of his game to try to win a ring. How can you see hes a coward for that? I think it takes more balls to take on this new challenge where everybody thinks they going to instantly win a chip now that he has two all-stars on his team now. Let him try to win his own way. He's not Jordan, nobody is. If youre a true fan, it doesnt matter where he plays, you would still rout for him. Ima still buy his shoes. The only thing im disappointed about is the fact that they might not make anymore white/navy colorways anymore. They were the cleanest imo.
Agreed. But Im BITTER AS HELL how he played NY , and Hypin himself and NY for the past 2yrs and the NYKs gave up alot to prepare them selves for this day and then he bails. to the ppl who is gonna say "He didnt promise u anything" still %!%% U . He set expectations and didnt meet them so ya..
Originally Posted by never wear them

A lot more Fairfax colorways from now on....
frown.gif

I hate that colorway
THIS.

him going to miami doesnt really make me want to stop buying his shoes, what does is

the way he switches to a completly diffrent shoe in the playoffs and everytime I bite and pick up a pair I find them at my local outlet for 49 dollars right after I buy them.

him going to miami doesnt really make me want to stop buying his shoes, what does is

the way he switches to a completly diffrent shoe in the playoffs and everytime I bite and pick up a pair I find them at my local outlet for 49 dollars right after I buy them.

Back
Top Bottom