Is anything possible?

NO. I'm 5'8'' is it possible for me to play in the NBA....HELL NO. Anything WITHIN REASON is possible, like if I wanted to get an A on my nexttest...that's definetly possible.

As long as humans can think it, it can be achieved.

Some things may only be possible when under the influence of psychotropics drugs, but it's still possible nonetheless.

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

NO. I'm 5'8'' is it possible for me to play in the NBA....HELL NO. Anything WITHIN REASON is possible, like if I wanted to get an A on my next test...that's definetly possible.
Tell that to this guy

Originally Posted by eye see soles

As long as humans can think it, it can be achieved.

Some things may only be possible when under the influence of psychotropics drugs, but it's still possible nonetheless.
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]everybody buy my new hip hop album coming[/color] [color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]very[/color] [color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]soon....i'm tryna docarter 3 numbers....[/color]

[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]nah, i believe that anything practical is possible.[/color]

Word to KG...I honestly think that I can accomplish anything that I put my mind to...so yes

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

Word to KG...I honestly think that I can accomplish anything that I put my mind to...so yes
[color= rgb(153, 0, 0)]AAAAAnything is PPPPPPPPPOOOOOOOOsssible!!!!!!! AANNNYYTHING ISSSSPOOOSSSSIIIIBBBBBBBBBBBBBLE![/color]

Time travel is not possible YET.

Forgot to say yes to the question. Crazy stuff happens all the time that most people think could never happen. The world is a crazy place and life def worksin mysterious ways

Originally Posted by Alchemiss

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

NO. I'm 5'8'' is it possible for me to play in the NBA....HELL NO. Anything WITHIN REASON is possible, like if I wanted to get an A on my next test...that's definetly possible.
Tell that to this guy

But that's Mugsy Bouges and I'm me
frown.gif

No. There are infallable limits inside of the physical, political, and social world. Don't be an idealist.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Time travel is not possible.
You can't say that.

You may have encountered yourself ten years from now on the street a while back. However, you are in two different space time worm continuum, so youinteracting with him wouldn't effect you.
laugh.gif

I'm just saying that it hasn't been disproven.

No, anything is not possible. Anyone who is a realist knows that moving out of the socioeconomic level of your parents is slim to none, yet we all dream ofbeing rich. American society is built on the same status symbols for the rich and poor to promote a common work ethic among most individuals because of thevery statement that the OP made. However, I also believe that people should set lofty goals because most individuals will fall short of the bar they set forthemselves. Make sense?

Yes anything is possible.....that is one thing that I have learned throughout life.....

Originally Posted by Young Safari

^ Limitations? What limitations?

- Safari
You serious? I'll give you 2 simple ones.

Physical world - Ice cannot be hotter than steam.
Political World - a Presidential pardon is irrevocable

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

Originally Posted by Young Safari

^ Limitations? What limitations?

- Safari
You serious? I'll give you 2 simple ones.

Physical world - Ice cannot be hotter than steam.
Political World - a Presidential pardon is irrevocable

A nation of people cannot stand up and say that a pardon is wrong and change that law? It hasn't and might not happen but it is possible.

As for ice not being hotter than steam, that seems absolute but an example of something like that is we all thought that carbon-based particles could only befound with water, but we recently discovered carbon in an exotic galaxy.
- Safari​

Back
Top Bottom