is AZ in your top 5 DOA?

or at least in ya top 10.

if not...then why?

WHY?!

laugh.gif
nah but forreal...i just bumped his whole discography....he's gota real solid catalogue with Pieces of A Man being his weakest LP (IMO) and even then i can still play that album front to back.

he's an amazing MC. he's got flow, he tells great stories, he's got a great way with words and he's a very intelligent cat...he paints veryvivid pictures with his rhymes as well...my only complain is his speech impediment.."Visualzin the Wealism of...." but still thats his trademarkright there...

Anthony Cruz is that dude

Definitely in my top 5 PERIOD!!!!!!

Look how the lady raised me! Some may say he crazy/ I'm jus a ni##a from Brooklyn reppin the streetz that made me/ Rappin for quite a while all aroundtighter style/one of the flyest wit the brightest smile try me how/ save all the accusations, keep all the confrontations/ im sittin contemplatin tryin tocrack the combination/

HEAT!!!!!!

Originally Posted by dgk3188

or at least in ya top 10.

if not...then why?

WHY?!

laugh.gif
nah but forreal...i just bumped his whole discography....he's got a real solid catalogue with Pieces of A Man being his weakest LP (IMO) and even then i can still play that album front to back.

he's an amazing MC. he's got flow, he tells great stories, he's got a great way with words and he's a very intelligint cat...he paints very vivid pictures with his rhymes as well...my only complain is his speech impediment.."Visualzin the Wealism of...." but still thats his trademark right there...

Anthony Cruz is that dude
I agree he is in my top five doa if not #1.... Cant wait for his next album...

Originally Posted by mace40

No way in hell. I can name 5 Queens rappers I like better than AZ.

Considering He's from BK I would like you to name 5. Only people I would consider would be Nas Cormega and Stack. prodigy ehn, Nore enh, cappone 50? ali vegas? LL? Noyd?

laugh.gif

That must be the second or third time I've said AZ was from Queens. I must have a mental block there.

But 5 from Queens? Easy.

Mega

G Rap

Nas

Tragedy Khadafi

P

AZ's one of my favorites of all time...but lets see
Nas Cormega and Stack. prodigy ehn, Nore enh, cappone 50? ali vegas? LL? Noyd?

Nas...Yeah
Cormega....Nah hes not better
Stack...Hell No
Prodigy...Nah
Noreaga...Hell No
Capone...Nah
50...Nah
Ali Vegas...Yeah
LL..Nah
Noyd...No Way

Only people I would consider would be Nas Cormega and Stack. prodigy ehn, Nore enh, cappone 50? ali vegas? LL? Noyd?
What the?????? Stack better than AZ??? Doe Or Die is a classic. P has multiple classics. I'm not comprehending.
But no, AZ is not anywhere near my top 5.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

AZ's one of my favorites of all time...but lets see
Nas Cormega and Stack. prodigy ehn, Nore enh, cappone 50? ali vegas? LL? Noyd?

Nas...Yeah
Cormega....Nah hes not better
Stack...Hell No
Prodigy...Nah
Noreaga...Hell No
Capone...Nah
50...Nah
Ali Vegas...Yeah
LL..Nah
Noyd...No Way

Ali Vegas...Yeah <----
alien.gif

nope.

his verse on illmatic though.. definitely in my top 5 favorite verses

nope.

his verse on illmatic though.. definitely in my top 5 favorite verses

no, but thats not a knock on him. theres just too many guys that are realllly good. hes one of my favorites too, tho.

Back
Top Bottom