is AZ in your top 5 DOA?

If Az is in ya top 5 DOA you are either leaning towards standom when it comes to him or you dont listen to enough of other hip hop artists outthe same time as him. It does depend top 5 DOA what tho is it top 5 slept on sure but if you're talkin all time Mc Im not even gonna entertain that.

He is a great Mc and has made some great music but his catalog is type shaky to me n he got 1 classic to his name. I always check for dude n all that Im a bigfan n Im not even the type to make lists n all that but that shhh dont sound right, top 5 DOA? even tho his flow is great n his lyrics top notch dude aintbetter than Cormega.

Damn shoulda just quoted this
no, but thats not a knock on him. theres just too many guys that are realllly good. hes one of my favorites too, tho.

smokin.gif

even tho his flow is great n his lyrics top notch dude aint better than Cormega.

you are correct Bless. And I really dig Sos. Doe or Die is still:pimp:

The dude is definitlely one of favorite emcees but I would not put him in my top 10 if that makes any sense.

If Az is in ya top 5 DOA you are either leaning towards standom when it comes to him or you dont listen to enough of other hip hop artists out the same time as him. It does depend top 5 DOA what tho is it top 5 slept on sure but if you're talkin all time Mc Im not even gonna entertain that.
Exactly ...he top 10-15 but not no Top 5...his flow is Top 5 of all time definetly though...

Ali Vegas...Yeah <----
alien.gif

he easily outshined AZ about 3 times on tracks (Cosigning,Pop Bottles and a New Track)
indifferent.gif
... and once again i#+#*$% with AZ ...Mega aint got the flow to be betterthen AZ

One my favorite MCs of all time. I will never understand why a lot of cats don't give him the respect he desrves. Even presently still killing it.

"my presence is like that of a christian with ammunition, putting states under submission"

"my verbals rip @+*#, brain give birth to thoughts in triplets, @%!@ it on some flip @+*# ready to let clips spit"

AZ is that dude

Back
Top Bottom