Is beauty only skin deep? Do attractive people have it easier?

At the end of the day YES attractive people do get by easier than the unattractive. I think the question that runs through a persons mind when another person is in need is "WHY?". At some point "why?" can be answered with simply "because he/she looks good". Unattractive people just have to hope that they run into more people that feel morally obligated to help others.
EDIT: and these questions are still based on what people view as attractive.

man. I got a brand new haircut instead of like this mini-fro thing I had going on....

people were so nice to me. girls flirted even more. smiles all around.

relevant:

hlGFO.png

man. I got a brand new haircut instead of like this mini-fro thing I had going on....

people were so nice to me. girls flirted even more. smiles all around.

relevant:

hlGFO.png

We just had this topic...but yea it works for guys and gals if they look better imo

We just had this topic...but yea it works for guys and gals if they look better imo

Why do only really ugly people come up with these kinds of topics...

Spoiler [+]
yes pics.

Why do only really ugly people come up with these kinds of topics...

Spoiler [+]
yes pics.

Looks will get you so far, but eventually they have to start putting out for the perks.

Looks will get you so far, but eventually they have to start putting out for the perks.

Of course Attractive people have it easier. People treat you the way the way they perceive you. The word "ugly" has so many negative connotations to it that if you see someone as ugly (which you shouldnt even do so if you are basing this strictly off physical features) you will treat them in a ugly way or at least in a a worse way then someone who you would treat that is "beautiful".

Of course Attractive people have it easier. People treat you the way the way they perceive you. The word "ugly" has so many negative connotations to it that if you see someone as ugly (which you shouldnt even do so if you are basing this strictly off physical features) you will treat them in a ugly way or at least in a a worse way then someone who you would treat that is "beautiful".

Originally Posted by Nawth21

this, weaknesses become apparent when looks fade. Especially when you have been getting everything handed to you your whole life.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

this, weaknesses become apparent when looks fade. Especially when you have been getting everything handed to you your whole life.

Back
Top Bottom