laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I do find myself rhyming to some of his verses sometimes lol
imma tell you exactly wassup with birdman..

son was deemed a wack rapper for da 90's standards....fast forward to 2011 and EVERYONE  NEW IN RAP IS TERRIBLE....look at a guy like soulja boi and gucci mane..

birdman compared to whats wack in 2011 is a GOOD RAPPER.....shoot i rather hear ALBUMS of birdman compared to gucci mane, he just comes off great.

and %%+$ what you heard, birdman live what he rap about...cars with paper plates, living lavish, and helicopters
pimp.gif

son was deemed a wack rapper for da 90's standards....fast forward to 2011 and EVERYONE  NEW IN RAP IS TERRIBLE....look at a guy like soulja boi and gucci mane..

birdman compared to whats wack in 2011 is a GOOD RAPPER.....shoot i rather hear ALBUMS of birdman compared to gucci mane, he just comes off great.

and %%+$ what you heard, birdman live what he rap about...cars with paper plates, living lavish, and helicopters
pimp.gif

Welp, I guess the consesus is that Birdman is indeed a master of ceremony. I wish that boy Dame wouldve had some rap skills. Maybe we couldve debated Diddy, Dame, and the Stunna.

Welp, I guess the consesus is that Birdman is indeed a master of ceremony. I wish that boy Dame wouldve had some rap skills. Maybe we couldve debated Diddy, Dame, and the Stunna.

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by numbah1grimey

laugh.gif

his verse on 'hypnotize cash money' was just too real....
always rocked wit stunna since how you luv that..

his verse on 'hypnotize cash money' was just too real....
always rocked wit stunna since how you luv that..

The beginning of his verse on Trump had me
roll.gif
I can't believe he rhymed work that many times.

The beginning of his verse on Trump had me
roll.gif
I can't believe he rhymed work that many times.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pimp.gif

Gucci>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Birdman

pimp.gif

StaXX wrote:

pimp.gif

hell-e-choppers >
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom