Is Cam wrong VOL.....ROUTES

but funny like "man you don't see that every day". It's like seeing a dude braiding another dudes hair or a woman beat a dudes *** or a kid that can spell better than you. That **** is funny.

This being the innocent intention of the comment is why this whole situation rubs me the wrong way. Dude made a neighborly small talk comment and ppl maliciously trying to take food out of this dudes mouth because they're bored and people retweeting you on Twitter feels good. I hate this pitchfork/witchhunt let's get him outta here if we dont like his opinion type **** social media is becoming. It's like either we all have to have the same opinion on something or you get titled a ______ and possibly opportunities lost if you're a public figure.

And :lol: @ ppl tryna downplay the race aspect here..

you'da think he told ol girl to make a sammich and then go sit her dumb *** down the way y'all talking about "sexism in professional environments" :lol:

this country takes itself way too serious

this situation was not worth more than a few quirky tweets from shea butter twitter roasting his chin hairs or something but you really in here acting like he told her to take her dumb *** to the bathroom and start scrubbing

No, I'm really not. If that's your honest interpretation of my comment that you quoted then you're an idiot who struggles with basic comprehension. :lol:

The mental gymnastics to excuse or downplay Cam's behavior are really astounding.

I think it's relatively agreed upon that it was a shortsighted comment once you evaluate the context of who she is and why she's there

I think what's rubbing people the wrong way is that he made an innocent comment too fast bc chicks typically dont give a damn about football (and nothing he says implied she's too stupid to know about "routes", it just wasnt the question he was expecting from her) and now he's being made out to be something completely different than what his intentions were when he said that...and ppl know that but love to look down on people especially a public figure/entertainer and a black cocky one @ that

I think it's relatively agreed upon that it was a shortsighted comment once you evaluate the context of who she is and why she's there

I think what's rubbing people the wrong way is that he made an innocent comment too fast bc chicks typically dont give a damn about football (and nothing he says implied she's too stupid to know about "routes", it just wasnt the question he was expecting from her) and now he's being made out to be something completely different than what his intentions were when he said that...and ppl know that but love to look down on people especially a public figure/entertainer and a black cocky one @ that

I could actually give examples of making excuses for other forms of bigotry that sound JUST like this.

da mental gymnastics

He clearly meant he doesn't think she has a place there, and that women have no idea about football. Dude is a sexist and a misogynist. I gathered that from the soundbite.

Out of everyone why is Cam getting defended :lol:

cam is a tap dancer and his beard goatee thing pisses me off

but As usually is the case with situations like these where someone is just getting stomped out by media/social media I don't like the idea of a social media witchhunt...it's the concept of the situation moreso than its specific characters

it's lame and especially so in this case because his comment comes moreso of a place of shortsightedness and not being the best with words moreso than malicious sexism

da mental gymnastics

He clearly meant he doesn't think she has a place there, and that women have no idea about football. Dude is a sexist and a misogynist. I gathered that from the soundbite.

I don't know why you guys are caping so hard for Cam. I've only been following the thread for the last 5 or so pages but I haven't heard anyone attack Cam with the misognist label. If anybody has, please call them out.

Some of us do possess the intellectual maturity to acknowledge his comment was sexist though. I can't even cast judgment on Cam for that, I say and do plenty of sexist stuff.

He's gotta be smarter though. I don't get caught slippin in meetings on the record. :lol

I don't know why you guys are caping so hard for Cam. I've only been following the thread for the last 5 or so pages but I haven't heard anyone attack Cam with the misognist label. If anybody has, please call them out.

Some of us do have the intellectual maturity to acknowledge his comment was sexist though.

Bruh I don't **** with Cam Newton at all, trust me. No caping over here.

There's multiple articles, tweets, instagram posts calling him a misogynist for what he said. His comment def came off sexist though :lol:

Bruh I don't **** with Cam Newton at all, trust me. No caping over here.

There's multiple articles, tweets, instagram posts calling him a misogynist for what he said. His comment def came off sexist though :lol:

Oh I definitely thought you were mocking people in here who've been critical of Cam.

Back
Top Bottom