Is Cam'ron a living legend ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know about west coast but the Midwest fuzz with cam. Diplomatic immunity :pimp:

Lets not forget juelz in his monster music days.

I was going to come in here and bash this thread because now that I'm older I realize just how dumb and hood rich this dude really was.

But then I saw the gifs, then I saw the captions, and then I saw purple.

I can't front, in my mid teens the whole dipset were reasponsible for the mistakes I made. It was so much fun tho.

Living Legend status: Approved

I guess it all depends on what type of Rap you listen to, Never heard of Nipsey or Willy North Pole, Only place I've heard of Dom was here on NT, and never knew who Kendrick was until Power Circle came out.

I'm from the South and listen to Cam, I was actually jammin to "I Really Mean It" earlier. Come Home With Me and Purple Haze were dope, Always thought Killa Season was overrated though, Never got into it.

His music is good and seems like a cool dude, Dipset wouldn't be what it was if it wasn't for him, But he's definitely not a living legend though.

Internet Legend? Maybe

Living Legend? Hell no.

Last edited:
xd8000.gif

wait wut

I guess it all depends on what type of Rap you listen to, Never heard of Nipsey or Willy North Pole, Only place I've heard of Dom was here on NT, and never knew who Kendrick was until Power Circle came out.
I'm from the South and listen to Cam, I was actually jammin to "I Really Mean It" earlier. Come Home With Me and Purple Haze were dope, Always thought Killa Season was overrated though, Never got into it.
His music is good and seems like a cool dude, Dipset wouldn't be what it was if it wasn't for him, But he's definitely not a living legend though.
Internet Legend? Maybe
Living Legend? Hell no.

seriously? what do you listen to? srs question.

killa is def a living legend. his children of the corn days with mase and big L >

dude is funny as hell, the killa season movie and all his skits are :rofl:

the dipset days were od poppin

dont forget the boss of all bosses mixtapes he put out with vado. %@^@ is CRACK

Dipset is to rap as DeGeneration X is to wrestling. The collection of talent and pure comedy will never be replicated

Never forget. Never forget......

Dipset is to rap as DeGeneration X is to wrestling. The collection of talent and pure comedy will never be replicated
Never forget. Never forget......

Dipset was just out here on the west for Rock the bells and believe me we know them. Had the crowd rocking . Dip-Set

who has a link to that one vid when cam is kickin out some dj from the studio

it was like one of those backstage dipset vids... juelz n em in there too

Yes. Cam'ron has put out heat throughout his whole career. His material with Children Of The Corn is highly slept on.
True Cotc has some of my most favorite tracks i listen too. Yet, Camron was outshined by Big L, Bloodshed, and even Mase. Do i like Camrom as an artist? Yeah, Purple haze album and under. He does not have the skills to be listed in a thread of top MCs though. 

I don't know about west coast but the Midwest fuzz with cam. Diplomatic immunity
pimp.gif

Lets not forget juelz in his monster music days.
DIplomatic Immunity sees alot of action in the whip. But i had to burn sons off both cds and make my own. Its a record you can not play from front to end.

Internet Legend? Maybe
Living Legend? Hell no.

seriously? what do you listen to? srs question.

Was just about to point this out :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom