Is Channel 13 News Serious

is this a joke???

this is my first time watching the news since moving here to so cal, i repeast is this a joke? after a slew of random topics, no kind of consistency, and abunch of cheesy animations on my tv screen next is some excuse for a weather man dancing for two minutes???

someone steer me in the direction of a credible news station out here

LOL...

Channel 13 has always been garbage. No matter how many times they change the name the station still sucks.

KCAL 9 is the best for news IMO. 8, 9 and 10PM.

lmao! Yes that is the worst/best news around for the sometime hot reporters and crappy news stories

cap944-13-sanchez.JPG

laugh.gif

Ch.9 is definitely the best newscast from 8-10pm.

Ch.13 is a bunch of BS, but the girls are HOT^^^Lauren Sanchez, Maria Quiban, and the blonde chick that does sports sometimes
eek.gif

I actually stopped watching the News altogether. I don't watch networks or CNN/Fox. I do go to various websites to get my news and I read teh LA Timesand other publications daily.

Sometimes, I put Seinfeld on and the TV stays on 13. Once the "News" pops up, I have a couple of laughs and move one. Can't take Lauren Sanchezserious, that "newscast" is a joke.

I like watching KCAL (channel 9) and KABC (channel 7) for my news.

BTW, Lauren Sanchez might not be the best reporter out there right now but she def knows how to take care of her future. She got 1 kid with Tony Gonzales ofthe Chiefs and is married to some talent agent that got $$$$.

When it comes to getting my weather update I like watching
JackiePajama.jpg
reporter_S12_large.jpg

or
elita-loresca-weather-front.jpg

elita-loresca-cleavage.jpg

What can I say when I'm born and raised in So Cal.... I just enjoy those warm fronts.

personally 2 and 7 for my news....and yes sharon tay is where its at..and low key dont sleep on sage steele on ESPN

Back
Top Bottom