yall was suppose to put me on
and pay it forward
none of yall did that for me

He’s right
We a community
Even if he’s ghetto and don’t tip
He’s family

wachu mean?

Everybody in here say they get the same ****. Spicy chicken sandwich, fries, and another entree depending on how fat you are. Only difference in what people get is the sauce. A respectable, wise cfa eater only needs cfa sauce in his life, but some other heathens may get some polynesian sauce for whatever reason.

We ain't tole him to get that grilled ****. On a wheat bun at that:lol:

wachu mean?

Everybody in here say they get the same ****. Spicy chicken sandwich, fries, and another entree depending on how fat you are. Only difference in what people get is the sauce. A respectable, wise cfa eater only needs cfa sauce in his life, but some other heathens may get some polynesian sauce for whatever reason.

im sucha picky eater

im afraid to try the sauces (yea, come at me :lol: )

I see y'all hyping sauces but I swear outside of BBQ sauce, I don't touch anything else.

image.jpg
image.jpg

My wife has the challenger today
I had the impala

This dude got a grilled sandwich on a wheat bun

Grilled chicken sandwich with cheese and fries with Polynesian sauce?

I can get why it's hard to like CFA when your order is ****.

Dog, you could jave read the thread or asked before you jumped in. Smh

Getting fake healthy food from the league leader in fried chicken

Idk how you can make a judge CFA by stay ordering a grilled chicken sandwich. That isn’t the sandwich they market.

And with all these questions you have, why don’t you just order one?!

Fam out here ordering some **** no one else has ever ordered In the history of chick fil a, no wonder it sucks. They were probably shocked and dug a breast out the back of the freezer then dusted off the wheat buns.

Son was in there eating that **** like

20180720_130546.jpg

He couldn't eem eat that paper lettuce lol

Why would u get a grilled chicken from chick fila lol
I still remember when I took my mom and she loves the crispy chicken, convinced her one time to get the grilled

She was so upset how gross it was and she loves grilled chicken. She had this look on her face of sadness, asked her if she wanted me to go get her a regular deluxe but she said no :frown:

Now I know not to get it lol

wachu mean?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

So all this talk prompted me to check and see what the hype is about. Mind you I have not eaten lunch at chick fil a in several years.

I decided upon the "spicy chicken deluxe with fries.
The fries were as I remember, very good, nice consistency and that unique cut.

The sandwich however, was something else indeed
20180721_114324.jpg

The thing that caught me off guard was how large the chicken actually was...i did not expect that because of the size of the breakfast chicken,that was a very pleasant and welcomed surprise.

The first bite was nothing short of spectacular, and I was actually taken aback a bit. I had to pause.

The chicken had crunch and seasoning
It was perfectly moist
The lettuce and tomatoes were extremely fresh and I assume come from local farms
The pickles offered a nice balance
The cheese gave me a very welcomed texture and slight umami taste
The bread was not too soft and not too hard
Everything worked together in an almost symphonic way and I was honestly impressed.
One of the few sandwiches that truly needs no condiments, and I love condiments, BUT

20180721_113925.jpg

I also tried something named "chick fill a sauce"
20180721_114527.jpg

It kind of tastes like thousand island with a little spice...it's very delicious.

Half way through eating my sandwich I decided to put some on the sandwich which was a bad idea, because it turned the already delicious sandwich into ABSOLUTE PURE UN ADULTERED CRACK

So all this talk prompted me to check and see what the hype is about. Mind you I have not eaten lunch at chick fil a in several years.

I decided upon the "spicy chicken deluxe with fries.
The fries were as I remember, very good, nice consistency and that unique cut.

The sandwich however, was something else indeed
20180721_114324.jpg

The thing that caught me off guard was how large the chicken actually was...i did not expect that because of the size of the breakfast chicken,that was a very pleasant and welcomed surprise.

The first bite was nothing short of spectacular, and I was actually taken aback a bit. I had to pause.

The chicken had crunch and seasoning
It was perfectly moist
The lettuce and tomatoes were extremely fresh and I assume come from local farms
The pickles offered a nice balance
The cheese gave me a very welcomed texture and slight umami taste
The bread was not too soft and not too hard
Everything worked together in an almost symphonic way and I was honestly impressed.
One of the few sandwiches that truly needs no condiments, and I love condiments, BUT

20180721_113925.jpg

I also tried something named "chick fill a sauce"
20180721_114527.jpg

It kind of tastes like thousand island with a little spice...it's very delicious.

Half way through eating my sandwich I decided to put some on the sandwich which was a bad idea, because it turned the already delicious sandwich into ABSOLUTE PURE UN ADULTERED CRACK
What u know bout umami?

Back
Top Bottom