Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I eat chik fil a every Friday for lunch :lol: my rewards rack up real quick

Wendy's gotta start doing a rewards program as well, I usually hit that once a week too

How is Wendy's Spicy chicken sandwich?

They were the originators, I remember eating them back in 1999/2000

If I am going tonwaste the calories, it wouldn't be at Wendy's when I KNOW CFA and Bojangles already offer great options.
eveyones tastes buds arent the same
just buy one take a bite
if u like it
eat it
if not
throw it away or get a refund
women always worried about they figure
they need to know theyre beautiful regardless

If I am going tonwaste the calories, it wouldn't be at Wendy's when I KNOW CFA and Bojangles already offer great options.
Why not both?

Wendy's 4 for $4 (that you can turn into a 5 for 5 with an extra 4 piece nugget). Wendy's is my "cheap" fast foot option. Chik fil a luxury b

I'd rather eat zaxbys exclusively tho if we had it up here. The seasoning on the fries is insane

Why not both?

Wendy's 4 for $4 (that you can turn into a 5 for 5 with an extra 4 piece nugget)

I'd rather zaxbys exclusively it we had it up here

Not buying some stupid nuggets man.

I am craving a Bojangles Chicken biscuit. Might mess with that today.

eveyones tastes buds arent the same
just buy one take a bite
if u like it
eat it
if not
throw it away or get a refund
women always worried about they figure
they need to know theyre beautiful regardless
Not even sure what you are attempting to say. But good effort

Grilled chicken from a fast food spot seems insane to me.

If I'm going to a fast food place, I'm conceding with myself that I am going to be eating something unhealthy. Fried foods are why fast food spots exist. It is their specialty. By ordering grilled chicken, you are willingly ordering something that the place does not specialize in.

don't get me wrong, advancements in fast food have changed, meat is weird and fake now. Im grossed out at the idea but this was easily over 10 years ago, was probably still fake then but **** is much worse now. Don't think id be able to get to any fast food spot not even CFA and grab a grilled chicken sandwich.

hell even the buttermilk crispy chicken at mcdonalds is ****ing disgusting

this was 10 years ago bruh :lol:

they had some bomb honey mustard or something it was crack. but this was when Wendys was good, had some good *** fries, etc etc
10 years ago, you were still 20 something.

I just don't understand why you would consume harmful food and then decide to get a "healthy" version of that harmful food.

I do not understand, AT ALL.

I got a co-worker that gets a got damn Cobb (county georgia) Salad from CFA and tells me I am a fool for not understanding how good it is. I just tell her she a damn fool for getting a salad from a chicken spot.

SURE, it COULD be good but..............WHY!!!!

The chicken whopper burger king used to have was damn good and that was some grilled chicken. Had a bk next door to my dorm building.

Back
Top Bottom