Is Chick-fil-A THAT good?

I went to Chick-fil-A a few weeks ago in Reno, isn't it weird that they're hella polite? I mean Trader Joe's and Apple have nice employees, but their employees seem more genuine. In Chick-Fil-A, I feel like they've memorized a script or something. I'm not saying it's like that in all of their restaurants, it just stood out to me.
Yeah, it's how they train their clerks on customer service.

Everyone says "my pleasure" and are very polite lol.

finally grabbed that sweet and spicy sriracha sauce with my meal. been sleepn on that one.

Got the spicy chicken deluxe sandwich meal and it was really good. I'm just salty I didn't get pepperjack cheese. I thought that was the default and not American. Got ranch sauce but didn't even put it on the sandwich it might take away from the taste. Going to cop a regular chicken sandwich to go for lunch tomorrow

Got the spicy chicken deluxe sandwich meal and it was really good. I'm just salty I didn't get pepperjack cheese. I thought that was the default and not American. Got ranch sauce but didn't even put it on the sandwich it might take away from the taste. Going to cop a regular chicken sandwich to go for lunch tomorrow
Pepperjack is the default

Back
Top Bottom